• [For Sale] 2004 Forester XT

Subaru Forester XT 2004

Clean Carfax - I will happily provide you a copy
    Clean title
    Excellent condition
    AWD
    Automatic
    Silver exterior, black interior

The XT is the top-of-line Forester with a Turbo charged motor, this car is fast!
    Life in metro Atlanta area (no rust), no accidents, no body work or paint. Typical scratches for a car of this age. The driver seat bolster has been worn and the carpet around the door on the passenger side.

Previous owner did the 105K mile service, timing belt, tensioner, all pulleys, water pump, cam seals. Both head gaskets replaced around 117k, so no oil leaks. New battery replaced on February. Both Front Axles replaced in last 20k miles. upgraded to a 2008 radiator in December. AC blows cold and works perfectly. No Cel. The engine is completely stock---the modifications are very minor and are easily reversible---all stock parts are included.

Extras:
    -17x7 Rota Wheels with Firestone Firehawk tires with less than 5000 miles
    -JDM Forester Sti suspension --- super rare--- gives a similar ride to the wrx sti suspension, but a ride height that's closer to factory Forester
    -Stock Xt Suspension in excellent shape
    -Upgraded 20mm rear sway bar and kartboy endlinks
    -RallyArmor Mud Flaps
    -Factory gauge cluster option
    -Factory tow hitch
    -2004 Wrx rims painted black with Pirelli P7 Cinturato tires with about 13k on them
    -Stock XT rims with Firestone Firehawk tires with less than 1000 miles
    -Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD Stereo that can control Apple devices, with 7" touch screen
    -All weather floor mats and cargo tray

$6,000.00

IMG_3061.jpgIMG_3063.jpgIMG_3065.jpgIMG_3068.jpgIMG_3070.jpgIMG_3071.jpgIMG_3073.jpgIMG_3075.jpgIMG_3078.jpgIMG_3080.jpgIMG_3082.jpgIMG_3083.jpg
    Last edited by pogokat; 05-19-2017, 04:57 PM.
    sigpic

One of my favorite sleeper cars, or everyday practical performance machines. So much want. Anyhance you're in the market for a Toyota T-100 pickup, or some nice Lotus Elise seats?

For those who who might not be aware, you can bolt into the XT any Subaru WRX/STi interior, so if you want a set of comfy recaros, they're out there on the cheap on EBay. Along with the interior, you can use the ecu out of an STi on this. Swap in a VF-39 turbo from a stock STI, the STi's intercooler and downpipe, and the XT will actually make more whp than a stock STi. Did I mention I'm a big fan, or that I have lots of miata parts and a T-100 I need to sell?
    Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
    RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

dave---Normally, I'm up for trades, but this is only for sale because tone of the ac units at my house went out and we can't live without it
      sigpic

Comment

Ouch! I feel your pain. I've got a great AC guy who replaced my upstairs unit for half what Estes wanted to just replace a condenser. Let me know if you want the guys number. If I figure out someplace I left $6000, I'll let you know. Meanwhile I've incentivized my son to sell the T-100 on Craigslist, hopefully very soon.
        Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
        RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

....and sold! Man, these cars are popular.
          sigpic

Comment

Suddenly I feel depressed. Keep that buyers info...I might need to track down that magical unicorn suspension again!
            2018 Forester 2.5i 6MT
            2017 NV3500

Comment

Will do man---sorry i sold them---but no ac was a deal breaker for life.

I'm stuck driving my brother in laws honda fit for awhile. at least its a stick
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X