• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] 2014 Mazda 5 - 8750 mx5 atl price

2014 Mazda 5 minivan

$8750 OBO

56k miles

Silver with black interior

Clean title in my name, no lien, no funny stuff.

Very Nice, Fuel Efficient, Three Row Minivan. This is a one owner vehicle that has been well maintained and in good condition. I bought the car new in October 2014, and have driven it all over the country with no mechanical issues at all. Tires have about 85% tread life. Air blows cold. Cruise Control. Factory CD with an auxiliary and USB port. I installed a factory roof rack a couple weeks after I bought the van and I will also include the air deflector with purchase. The car has never been in an accident of any kind. Like many other cars, it was in a hail storm in March, but has been repaired, and I have $3500 worth of receipts to prove it---looks perfect! There are a couple scratches on the exterior and a couple little coffee stains in the interior, but for this price, you won't find a nicer minivan!

Please text any time, or call before 10 and leave a message. I would be happy to meet at a safe, well lit place to show the vehicle to anyone who is interested.
    706 615 1888

IMG_3013.jpgIMG_3016.jpgIMG_3021.jpgIMG_3023.jpgIMG_3025.jpgIMG_3027.jpgIMG_3028.jpgIMG_3031.jpg

Last edited by pogokat; 05-11-2017, 08:55 AM.
    sigpic

95 Merlot and 3 OE Hardtops lol???

Comment

That's probably a decent deal, but we're buying a bigger van
      sigpic

Comment

Looks like a great car and well priced. Did I miss how many miles it has?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pogokat View Post
          That's probably a decent deal, but we're buying a bigger van
          Seems you always like weird trades haha...had to go for it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nickt93 View Post
            Looks like a great car and well priced. Did I miss how many miles it has?
            fixed!
            sigpic

Comment

And sold
              sigpic

Comment

Damn, that was fast.
                2018 Forester 2.5i 6MT
                2017 NV3500

Comment

Originally posted by eyeballs View Post
                  Damn, that was fast.
                  I cheated. I traded it in. But Rick Case gave me $8750, so hey, why not? The kids got too big---we got a used Kia Sedona. and I might've bought a super cheap s2000. Now, what to do with the forester. among other problems...
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X