No announcement yet.

2000 Honda Civic Si - 1 owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] 2000 Honda Civic Si - 1 owner!

Hey Everyone,

I am posting this on behalf of a friend. He is the original owner of this Civic Si and purchased it new in 1999. I've helped detail this car a couple of times and am always impressed with the condition, especially considering the mileage. You don't find them this clean and well maintained very often. Here's the scoop:

For Sale
    2000 Honda Civic Si
    Color: Milano Red exterior with dark gray cloth interior
    ~229,000 miles
    Price SOLD!!

CL ad for contact info: https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/6137910663.html

The Brief:
    • Excellent condition with service records
    • All original paint and body with the exception of the rear bumper
    • 1 owner - I purchased it new in October 1999
    • All maintenance is up to date

This is an exceptionally clean example of a daily driven Civic Si with 229,000 miles. It shows and drives better than most vehicles with half the mileage.

The pictures: More pictures at the below link.
    Flickr Album - 2000 Honda Civic Si

The Details:
    2000 Honda Civic Si in Milano Red with dark gray cloth interior included the following features as standard equipment:
    • 5 speed manual transmission
    • 15" alloy wheels
    • Sport Suspension
    • Front and Rear Stabilizer Bars
    • Front Strut Tower Bar
    • Body colored Lower side sills
    • Power windows & door locks
    • Power door mirrors
    • Tilt Steering
    • Cruise control
    • Keyless entry
    • Power Moonroof with Tilt feature

In addition to the standard equipment, the vehicle also currently has:
    • PIAA 1100x fog lights
    • AEM cold air intake with K&N air filter
    I have the stock intake still as well
    • APEXI WS2 Catback exhaust system part 116-KH01
    Still have the stock exhaust
    • Sony AM/FM/CD player with iPhone/iPod 30 pin connection
    • Viper alarm with hood, trunk, and window sensors

I purchased this vehicle new in October of 1999. This has been my daily driver for the past 17+ years.

With the exception of the rear bumper, all paint and body panels are original. The VIN stickers are still on each panel, as well. The rear bumper was replaced in June 2003 due to a minor accident. The only damage was to the rear bumper.

The exterior has been regularly maintained with regular washings and wax applications. I use quality products, such as a NanoSkin clay alternative, Collinite 845 wax, two-bucket washing method, and microfiber wash mitts and towels. The interior has also been well-maintained, regularly vacuumed and cleaned. I do not smoke, and this car has not been smoked in.

Maintenance has also been regular. I have a notebook full of service records. Some of the various shops that have performed maintenance over the years include: Hennessy Honda, Ed Voyles Honda, Alan Cox Automotive, and Gran Turismo East. I have performed many of the oil changes myself, as well, using synthetic oil and premium oil filters.

Some of the most recent service includes: new battery 7/2016, new clutch 11/2016 at 227k miles (this replaced the ORIGINAL clutch), timing belt replaced at 173k miles. The tires are in great shape and the wheels are clean with no curb rash.

I have a CarFax that was pulled in November 2016. I am happy to provide that, along with the notebook of service records.

While this Civic does have some normal wear for 229k miles, it is in better condition than most vehicles with half the mileage. Overall, it is one of the nicest and well-kept examples of a daily driven Civic Si you will find. I am selling this because a larger vehicle has replaced it and I don't have a need for two vehicles.

I've done my best to fairly represent the car, both in the description above and in the photos.

If you have any questions or are interested in the vehicle, please click the Craigslist link above and reply within.

Thanks!

Last edited by CaveRacing; 05-24-2017, 01:19 PM. Reason: Sold!
    - Lee -
    '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
    '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

Wow, that thing looks awesome for its age! Don't see them like that ever anymore.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Great car and well presented. I wish I had the space for it! I still miss my 2000 electron blue pearl Si.
      - Ryan
      1999 Miata (Red) - Stock non-VVT, Haltech, Ohlins, 949 6ULs and NT01s

Comment

these 99-00 civic si's are the best civics ever made in my opinion. Reliability and simplicity at its finest. GLWS!

Too bad my black 00 em1 was stolen from me my first semester of college :/

1993 Crystal White: 1.8 swap, AE101 IRTB's, red LE interior swap, APR Carbon Fiber Mirrors, BC Coilovers, OBX 4-2-1, Megan Exhaust, MS2PNP, FM Sways, Work Equip 01, Autoconexion Version 2 trunk & more......

Comment

Cool car! Looks incredibly clean too.
          sigpic

Comment

Man I looked at the pictures before reading the description and didn't believe the mileage. Shouldn't have much trouble selling this one.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh man, Id love to have this.
              sigpic

Comment

I'd be willing to bet someone would pay a bit more than that on Bringatrailer, if you were looking to get top dollar
                '95 Laguna

Comment

Wow! I wanted one of these for a daily for a while, but that position for a Honda has been filled.
                  2007 True Red Miata

Comment

Thanks for for the compliments! I'll pass them along to my friend. It really is in great condition.

Originally posted by iamiata View Post
                    I'd be willing to bet someone would pay a bit more than that on Bringatrailer, if you were looking to get top dollar
                    I'll mention this to him. I am pretty sure he's hoping to sell it locally through the normal channels. We will see what happens. Thanks for the suggestion!
                    - Lee -

Comment

A few nibbles, but still available. Updated with new price.
                      - Lee -

Comment

SOLD!
                        - Lee -

Comment

Working...
                        X