No announcement yet.

Anyone selling anything sporty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Anyone selling anything sporty?

Mustang? Camaro? 370z? S2000? Maybe even another damn Miata.

Not sure what I'm in the market for honestly. RWD, manual, and fun. If anyone has anything then post below along with how much you want for it and we'll be in contact if I like it.

Check out my 97 NA in the for sale section

Also have a 2001 Mustang GT (automatic with 140K) convertible for $6,500

Both will pass emissions and inspections easily :rolleyes:
    Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution

Comment

Looking for a newer Mustang. Probably 2011+ if any. :(

That NA is a (hopefully) maybe. Definitely one of the cleanest I've ever seen. But I'm craving a little bit more power and don't feel like putting a turbo on such a fine specimen. Although someone else will probably do that anyway.

Comment

What is your price range?
        sigpic

Comment

Hoping to find something in the the 10-15k range but could go higher.

Comment

This seems well timed: http://jalopnik.com/the-word-sporty-...ess-1793447292

Just messing around. Good luck in your search!
            Chris and Lola

Comment

The article isn't wrong. I just don't know what I'm looking for. Lol. Thank you!

Comment

Hey I've go a nice Mini for sale, just within your budget!

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/6045210451.html

But it might not be "sporty" enough. And right hand drive makes passing tough in Atlanta. But the chicks all dig it.

Buy now before it hits bringatrailer and the price goes into the stratosphere

Comment

It's a nice Mini but I'm looking for a few creature comforts so I'm wanting a newer car. Thank you though. Currently have my eyes on a Miata on here and a FR-S 10 series.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanwald View Post
                    Looking for a newer Mustang. Probably 2011+ if any. :(
                    Couple posted in the Foothills Mustang Facebook page
                    Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution

Comment

I find myself at an age where pure sports cars rarely meet enough of my needs as transport. I need any car I own to at least be able to handle the luggage for a weekend away with my spouse, and ideally be able to go grocery shopping without resorting to using the passenger seat as storage space. A few cars combine enough practicality and sport, the 911, Corvette and WRX hatch ( before it was discontinued) come to mind, but loads of pure sports cars demand too much in terms of daily sacrifice. I don't mind an adjustable suspension, as long as the comfort mode doesn't loosen my teeth. The Mustang has become closer in recent iterations to becoming a real sports car, once a Ford finally abandoned that live axle, and it certainly has plenty of power and loads of space. I'd look to pick up a cheaper three to five year old GT350 in a few years. For now, I'd look at used C5-C6 Corvettes and 996 Porsche 911's. Both can be had with less than 75,000 miles for under $20,000. Currently there are a half dozen 01-04 Z06 Corvettes on Autotrader for between $18-22,000. It would be hard to find a car at that price point with more capability, and ease of maintenance.
                      Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
                      RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

I would consider selling my turbo Miata with 95k with a ton of flying Miata parts on it including the awesome turbo kit and other goodies just to make the wife happy.. for $8200.. its got to many parts to list but if you want more info PM me.

Comment

Thanks for the advice OGF!

Also I PM'd you Loco.

Comment

My neighbor has a sweet nordictrack in his back yard. I could ask him about it if you're interested.
                            sigpic
                            No matter how many friends you think you have, the size of your funeral will depend on the weather.
                            Originally posted by sharkythesharkdogg
                            I don't want some dude's balls on my neck while I'm yelling at some Vietnamese guy.

Comment

Gt350's probably won't be affordable in 3-5 years. Current owners paid a premium for the cars they have! The GT350R's are being sold for close to, if not more than, $100,000! And I've seen the GT350's selling for $65,000-$75,000! Hell, his current budget of $10-$15k doesn't even get you a 10 year old GT500, those are going for around $30,000 (at least the ones I've seen. )
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X