This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KG Works Short Shifter...

Used K.G. Works short shifter for sale. Comes with parts shown. Used for about 3 years. Still in excellent shape. Comes with vague instructions. You will have to use some of your old equipment from your stock shifter with this piece.

Asking $90.00

Please PM me if you are interested, I take paypal, and will also deliver at a meet, maybe even meet up if your close.

This came out of my 1995 5-speed. I would imagine it would fit all 5 speeds.

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
    1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

I'll take it. I'll shoot you a pm.

Comment

Sold!

1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by MeFryRice View Post
        I'll take it. I'll shoot you a pm.
        BTW that is what is in my car and if I remember correctly you enjoyed the feel of my car's shifter.
        1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
        2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by wildfire0310 View Post
          BTW that is what is in my car and if I remember correctly you enjoyed the feel of my car's shifter.
          there is just too much wrong with this. I wont even bother.

Comment

:lol: That's hilarious!!!

Originally posted by miata5620
            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Oh, this is sold by the way. :)

Comment

You don't say... :D

Originally posted by miata5620
                Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Working...
                X