Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LIP



    Want to BUy a Mazdaspeed lip and mazdaspeed Seats LEt me know if u got some:shy:

  • #2
    RE: LIP

    Wow, you really want that MSM lip don't you? I've seen you asking for one like 9 times now!

    Have you checked Mazda-speed.com or Miata.net yet?
    2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
    2001 NB track car that never gets driven

    Comment


    • #3
      RE: LIP

      Originally posted by Sawyer
      Wow, you really want that MSM lip don't you? I've seen you asking for one like 9 times now!

      Have you checked Mazda-speed.com or Miata.net yet?
      SELL ME URS NOW!butt

      Comment


      • #4
        RE: LIP

        What do they go for at the stealership?

        Comment


        • #5
          RE: LIP

          MSM front lip - MSRP $843.62 available for $674.90
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            RE: LIP

            Originally posted by metalman
            MSM front lip - MSRP $843.62 available for $674.90
            OMG, for a lip? Lol wtf. Home depot lip FTW.
            16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

            Comment


            • #7
              RE: LIP

              Yeah thats ridiculous for a lip!!
              2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
              2001 NB track car that never gets driven

              Comment


              • #8
                RE: LIP

                Indeed. And anyone *cough* Mazmart etc *cough* with used one will likely want $300-400 for it...unless theyre a retard and dont know what they sell for.
                I would say that the MSM front lip idea is a pipe dream best forgotten.
                Youre better off using a standard lip and adding the aftermarket pieces out there OR going with a Garage Vary.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  RE: LIP

                  What do you want to pay for it?

                  I ***might*** part with mine sooner or later if I can get enough for mine to cover the cost of a good paint job on the 01+ appearance package lip I have at home and some labor to remove and install them both. I rarely sell parts though so I'd have to think about it, I pretty much keep everything just in case I need to go back to stock.
                  2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    RE: LIP

                    Originally posted by JennB
                    What do you want to pay for it?

                    I ***might*** part with mine sooner or later if I can get enough for mine to cover the cost of a good paint job on the 01+ appearance package lip I have at home and some labor to remove and install them both. I rarely sell parts though so I'd have to think about it, I pretty much keep everything just in case I need to go back to stock.
                    **** no im not paying for a lip $650 lol.
                    JennB ill give u around $200?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      RE: LIP

                      Nah, that's a little low for me. If I can't get the other one painted and installed for what I get for it, it's not worth it to me.
                      2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        RE: LIP

                        I'm tellin ya man, i have a 01+ large lip with your name on it... and it'll go perfectly with your side skirts....

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X