Cheap Tunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Tunes

Kenwood CD and Pioneer spkrs, the Kenwood has front aux input.
    Good for those blown up OEM parts and cheap enough crooks wont
    break into your car to steal it. :D

***SOLD***
    Last edited by metalman; 12-09-2008, 06:03 PM.
    sigpic

Bugger, wish I knew about this last week, wouldn't have had to let Mitch pick up brand new stuff from circuit city.

Comment

how much moneys for just the headunit?
      DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

that's a good deal! :)

Comment

Originally posted by jesseealexander View Post
          Probably $40 which includes a free set of speakers. :lol:

Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

If I had that much, I would jump on it sooo fast. Mine is starting to go out
            "Never let go of what you got, because it might just be all you'll ever get"

Comment

how much just for the speakers?
              ~Andrew
              Atlanta Region SCCA
              D Prepared Miata

Comment

Maybe we can work something out with Andrew where he gets the speakrs and you get the headunit. What about $30/$10 split?? LOL...
                sigpic

Comment

lol actually that wouldnt be a bad deal... i wanna see the HU first though before any promises are made. i have a pretty nice pioneer waiting to go into my car already... any better pics?
                  DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

lol actually that wouldnt be a bad deal... i wanna see the HU first though before any promises are made. i have a pretty nice pioneer waiting to go into my car already... any better pics?
                    sheesh...youre like 200000000 miles from me...why not come by and have a look? haha
                    sigpic

Comment

Cool, let me know. I've got 1 1/2 of 2 speakers blown. Head Unit's fine, just need some mo' sound! lol
                      ~Andrew
                      Atlanta Region SCCA
                      D Prepared Miata

Comment

dang looks like someones already got a dibs on the speakers. ohh well if no one gets them id be willing to give ya 10 bucks for them, so i can make my sound system 2 speakers louder! ;)
                        "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Originally posted by deerock View Post
                          dang looks like someones already got a dibs on the speakers. ohh well if no one gets them id be willing to give ya 10 bucks for them, so i can make my sound system 2 speakers louder! ;)
                          Get off ma junk son!!! :banana:
                          ~Andrew
                          Atlanta Region SCCA
                          D Prepared Miata

Comment

Originally posted by deerock View Post
                            If you or amaf can talk that fag Jesse into buying the setup you can then get the speakers from him since he doesnt need them. :lol:

I have some cheap speakers though.....although usually a bit more then $10...but still cheap.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by amaff View Post
                              Get off ma junk son!!! :banana:
                              LOL :lol: im just saying, if you dont get them ima jump on them like a WILD COUGAR! :D

Originally posted by metalman View Post
                              If you or amaf can talk that fag Jesse into buying the setup you can then get the speakers from him since he doesnt need them. :lol:

I have some cheap speakers though.....although usually a bit more then $10...but still cheap.
                              im not even gonna try. he dont gots no monies. i just paid his cell bill so he owes me 60. :lol:

well i want to keep the same brand speakers all the way around for this.
                              "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Working...
                              X