Boss Frog roll bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Frog roll bar

What we have here is a Boss Frog double hoop roll bar in excellent condition. Black finish.
    All used hardware will be included. This bar setup runs $600 (or more) when you order one and factor in shipping etc. This bar also adds excellent chassis rigidity, even more then other popular models supposedly....plus it looks cool. **SOLD**

http://www.teammiata.com/libs/Boss-Frog_FAQs.htm
    Last edited by metalman; 11-24-2008, 08:46 AM.
    sigpic

I wish I had the cash. I believe that is the bar I want to put in my car. Does that one allow harness attachment? I am coming over from tracking 911's and I am not quite up to speed on all the bars yet but I know the Boss Frog is the one to have.
    2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

Originally posted by jester911 View Post
      I wish I had the cash. I believe that is the bar I want to put in my car. Does that one allow harness attachment? .
      I believe it does...but I will defer that to others that know the answers to harness questions better then I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Kurt, does it have the harness bar like mine?

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
          Kurt, does it have the harness bar like mine?
          I havent looked at your harness setup.
          I see now that BF offers a separate bolt in harness bar and I dont have that piece.
          I have just the bar setup and hardware.

More info here....

http://www.bossfrog.biz/Miata_Rollbars.html
          sigpic

Comment

Your killin me! This is the bar I need/want. May have to tell the family I won't be home for thanksgiving and eat rice and beans for the next month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by adjake View Post
              Your killin me! This is the bar I need/want. May have to tell the family I won't be home for thanksgiving and eat rice and beans for the next month or so.
              LOL...sorry to torture you man. On the flip side...family is alot like fish...it tends to 'smell bad' after a day or so anyway...hahahaha...
              sigpic

Comment

Pics...

*bar has been removed since*
                sigpic

Comment

Kurt, just to confirm for you, that is the Maxx version. It will not fit under the hardtop because the top of the hoops contact the hardtop just above where the rear glass meets the fiberglass.

Originally posted by miata5620
                  Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Working...
                  X