FS: Ferrari Purse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Ferrari Purse

Well, I own a Miata, and as all Miatas do, eventually come out of the closet. So I upgraded purses and am selling my Ferrari purse.

Ok no I bought it for an ex, it's 100% real, bought it from Ferrari of Atlanta. It's Ferrari/Puma. Like new. Asking only $30 OBO.

So come on Ferrari fans (aka Kimi and Massa lovers) MAKE your girl represent.

Description from Ferrari website: Red canvas handbag, zip open top reveals nylon lined pouch with hidden zipper pocket, embroidered ferrari word in white, all zippers replicate accelerator pedals, has leather handles and bands in white with tricolor and ferrari word in red embroidered on the outside. bottom of handbag has metal tabs.

RE: FS: Ferrari Purse

You bought it for an ex, but it's like new? So how much have YOU used it? :lol:

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

A few times, like @ Petit, Ferrari Challenge, and nice dinners. I only put my wallet and some tampons in it.

Comment

Touche. :lol:
        Good luck with the sale.

Originally posted by miata5620
        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I think it's cute. I have a black Ferrari purse I carry most of the time.
          2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
          sigpic

Comment

<Friggin guffawing at Thimon.

Comment

iz haz no gf, soz iz cantz buyz itz :cry:

lmao :lol: gf....coming soon..
              "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Oh cool, you should just give it to Mitch.

Comment

I'll take it!!
                  2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                  2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

I was hoping my bf would be nice enough to get it for me :whistle: (like I really need another purse, lol) Maybe he'll get me that cute shirt I saw at Petit instead.
                    2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
                    sigpic

Comment

I can't buy you something I can't see.

i'm getting really ****ing tired of this work filter bull**** where i can't see a god damn ****ing thing

Comment

I really wanted this purse but was afraid it wouldnt go with my shoes. :lol:
                        sigpic

Comment

It's a little red Ferrari purse. Not like mine, sportier looking.

Can you see if people upload things as attachments?

[attachment=379]
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X