X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.6L miata link, Standalone ECU

comes with map sensor and ecu link.

1.6L

i had this on my boosted miata made ALOT jungle jesus donkey soup of power.. lol

used and in good condition. $400

i probably can get you a control/keypad if you must have it- $250

RE: 1.6L miata link, Standalone ECU

Would work pretty well for some people...*cough* Tommy! *cough*
    sigpic

Comment

Is it a mk 1 or mk 2?
      | 90 Miata | Turbocharged Stock Mazda FE-dohc 2.0L engine swap | 302whp 281ftlbs |

Comment

OH ****. I need!!! Won't have enough cash till next Friday though, bugger!

Comment

Very good seller too! :clap:
          http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...sig4copy-1.jpg
          2006 Subaru WRX STi
          1992 Mazda Miata
          1990 240SX SR *RIP*
          1999 Acura Integra GSR *SOLD*
          1978 Jeep CJ7 *SOLD*

Comment

Did anybody buy this?
            | 90 Miata | Turbocharged Stock Mazda FE-dohc 2.0L engine swap | 302whp 281ftlbs |

Comment

I don't believe so, give him a call.
              http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...sig4copy-1.jpg
              2006 Subaru WRX STi
              1992 Mazda Miata
              1990 240SX SR *RIP*
              1999 Acura Integra GSR *SOLD*
              1978 Jeep CJ7 *SOLD*

Comment

Does anyone know if the link will work like the MS and allow for a 1.8TB in a 1.6 car???
                1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

No. LINK ecus are specific to the sensors of that year(s). For idle and tps you'd need the 1.6 parts. That said, the car would run find w/o the IAC if the idle was higher ~1k. But it would some kind of tps that had switches to show open and close throttle.

I was only considering it for a race car, which IMO it's far better for than a newer ecu like the MS PnP.

I pm'd the seller and no response... phone? #?

Comment

yea I was hoping as I am going to swap to a 1.8 soon could get away without needing the stupid adapter place then.

Guess I will just sit down and build an MS instead.

Comment

Don't get me wrong- you can make this work and it would be less work than building the MS. I plan to install a ford 65mm throttle body so I'll have to deal with the tps and idle control. Just on a quick scan, I don't think either are too complicated to address. The tps is just a matter of keying the tb shaft to fit my 1.6 manual tps. The idle air system is only comprised of a valve that is regulated by the ecu to control how much air bypasses the throttle body - essentially a controlled vacuum leak. So all you need to do is provide an air source and air outlet. That said, the 1.6 throttle body will serve you fine on the 1.8 to near 300whp. That's just a matter of an adapter plate, which you could build yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by FE3tMX5
                        Don't get me wrong- you can make this work and it would be less work than building the MS. I plan to install a ford 65mm throttle body so I'll have to deal with the tps and idle control. Just on a quick scan, I don't think either are too complicated to address. The tps is just a matter of keying the tb shaft to fit my 1.6 manual tps. The idle air system is only comprised of a valve that is regulated by the ecu to control how much air bypasses the throttle body - essentially a controlled vacuum leak. So all you need to do is provide an air source and air outlet. That said, the 1.6 throttle body will serve you fine on the 1.8 to near 300whp. That's just a matter of an adapter plate, which you could build yourself.

Yea I know I could use a 1.6 and be fine, but I would prefer a 1.8tb. Making the adapter plate is a little harder then making the MS as most people don't like hearing power tools at 11pm.

Comment

Hmmm...if any of you guys need a 1.6 to 1.8 TB adapter plate I have one available. :whistle:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by metalman
                            Hmmm...if any of you guys need a 1.6 to 1.8 TB adapter plate I have one available. :whistle:
                            How much man???

Comment

I have this one....I dont think it was ever used.

http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?deptid=&parentid=&stocknumber=05-40000

$35 gets it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X