X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NC] 2006 NC Miata For SALE

MiataNC6.jpgMiataNC5.jpgMiataNC5.jpgMiataNC8.jpg
    MiataNC10.jpgMiataNC11.jpg$7000

I'm listing my 2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata for sale. I purchased the car in September of 2015 from the original owner with 99,996 miles on the odometer and have enjoyed it ever since. This was my fourth Miata, but first NC and it has been nothing but a pleasure to own. My older Miatas were not ideal for someone 6'1 but the driving position and ergonomics of the NC chassis make it a much better car to drive every day, and the updated interior is much better. Much more torque than previous generations and the car hugs the road through corners. I average 28 MPG with mixed driving and 31-32 MPG on the highway. It's been to Savannah four times, Jacksonville three times, Asheville three times, and countless trips up to the Georgia mountains. I have no doubt I could drive this car cross country and back with zero issues.

Brand New Pirelli Tires, Brakes, Synthetic oil, top resealed.
    Washed and waxed every other month, full detail three-four times per year.

Previous owner had the rear bumper repainted in 2006 when a shopping cart scratched the bumper/rear fender.

The previous owner was also a Miata enthusiast who maintained the car with a fine tooth comb. Below is the list of maintenance records for the car since I took ownership, with receipts. All records are kept in a folder, feel free to read through it. Synthetic oil change every 3000 miles, coolant flush once per year, tires rotated every 5000 miles.

- Oil change
    - Coolant flush
    - Brake Pads

- Oil changes
    - Coolant flush
    - Tires - Falken

- Oil Changes
    - Coolant flush
    - Starter
    - Battery
    - Wiring harness (Mazda recall)
    - BRAND NEW Pirelli tires
    - Brake rotors
    - Brake pads
    - Top sealed

As expected it is a 12 year old car - the top has a slight buzz/rattle for the first minute or two when cold, small scratch near the gas cap, small tear in drivers seat (about an inch long), the top was starting to separate from the rear windshield but has been resealed and previously had a one inch tear in the vinyl (never leaked, never driven in the rain, top spend most of it's time down anyway).

Selling because I only have one parking spot at my building and now have a new car. The car is currently garaged in Milton/Alpharetta where I will be available to show it. Feel free to schedule a time to come see it and I will entertain REALISTIC offers.
    Clean title in hand.
    No trades.Miata NC.jpg
    Cash or certified check only.

More pictures and info available via email.

Price drop to $6500

Comment

Working...
    X