1991 BRG for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA] 1991 BRG for sale

BRG #3493 of 4000. 96,xxx miles. It has the long nose crank. TB, WP, clutch, and radiator replaced. All new belts, hoses and fluids. Zero leaks and no lifter tap. Serviced by Mazcare.

The leather seats are in very good shape with no cracks or tears. Carpet and original floor mats in decent shape for their age. The dash has the typical faded paint and a hairline crack. The instrument cover has some scratches but I have a replacement. The only non-OEM parts are an aftermarket stereo, regular NA shift knob instead of the Nardi wooden knob, and a Mazdaspeed antenna.

The paint is typical for its age and there are four spots (two on rear deck; one on hood and one on left fender) where the clear coat has peeled (see examples in pics). The car looks great from 5’ away. It has some minor dents and dings typical for the age of the car. Black top is in fair condition with no leaks with a clear plastic window. The top latches are getting worn but I have replacements.

It does need new tires, brakes and shocks. I'm selling because I have two Miatas and haven't had the time to restore this one the way I'd like. $3,900.

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=129...xvX5BUmxcX40mG
    Last edited by CRW71; 01-09-2018, 10:52 AM.

no clear coat on a BRG. previous repaint?
    92 Italia "Competizione Speciale". 91 BRG, '69 Corvette "Mojo". '14 F150 Coyote 5.0. Looking for something blue.

Comment

I'm the third owner and not sure of its paint history so perhaps.

Comment

Working...
      X