Momo steering wheel
    Front mount intercooler with charge pipe tapped for IAT
    Chaparral 15" x 7" with good tires
    tsi vents with turn signals
    gv style lip
    led bar headlights
    cons:
    minor chipping of paint and one piece cracked off of the hardtop
    running stock injectors and ecu (runs fine at low boost) if you want more you will need bigger injectors and a megasquirt ecu

Bought this car with the plans of having a fun daily driver. With the way that I am I would end up dropping a ton of money into this car vs my actual project car so I have decided to sell it to fund my main project.

please text 7703098066

cash only please! 6500 oboDSC06839.jpgDSC06840.jpgDSC06841.jpgDSC06843.jpgDSC06844.jpg

DSC06847.jpg

Comment

DSC06847.jpg

Comment

Bump 5000obo

someone buy this so I dont have to part it out :(
        Last edited by hadouken; 12-28-2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment

What kind of power do you think its making? What are you using for fuel management?

Comment

theres nothing on it currently the guy I got it from babied the car around down, I do have a fmu thats just sitting at my house i could throw in. I do have a speeduino pnp coming in the mail for it along with injectors and vtps. so ill have it tuned within the next couple of weeks

Comment

If you decide to part, what would you be looking for for the turbo set up?
              '91 Supercharged Laguna Seca Blue C-Package

Comment

pm me a offer. not really wanting to go that direction since I just picked up the ecu to get it tuned.

Comment

well the car had a hks F-con mini in it so I guess it had something to control fuel but not exactly sure how good it was. Car will be running on a speeduino soon!

Comment

5k still for now since it has brand new 550cc injectors and a Speeduino standalone ecu and a set of nb wheels that will come with it.

and I just noticed the glass window has separated a from the soft top, looks like it can be stitched back together pretty easily.. Good thing it has a Hardtop :D

Comment

4k this weekend, can come with nb wheels instead of the ones on it for cheaper...

Comment

Out of curiosity did you buy an already assembled speeduino? How's it compare to the megasquirts?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Any pictures of the interior? Which NB wheels?

Comment

99-15.jpg

not an actual photo but these wheels.. I can get some interior photos just text me..

the speeduino was already assembled. its not the diy kit this one was plug and play just like the megasquirt. I havent used it at all I did a first startup with it but thats all just wanted to make sure it worked. It has the latest firmware and base tune on it. Was going to get it tuned but apparently buying a house is more expensive then I thought..LOL

Comment

bump part out incoming.. if not sold by this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X