No announcement yet.

FS: 2003 Splash Green Miata LS (SOLD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NB] FS: 2003 Splash Green Miata LS (SOLD)

Hello everyone!I was told this was the best place to sell my 2003 Splash Green Miata LS. Quick summary of ownership. My parents purchased the car in 2007 for my mother to autox. I started daily driving the car 4 years ago and transferred the title to my name last year. The car has a reported accident where my mother was rear ended by an un-insured motorist and she called the police. The car was not damaged, minor scuff that literally buffed off. https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/c...411156790.html2003 Splash Green Mazda Miata LSThe car is in good condition. Rare Splash Green color. Desirable 5 speed with a limited slip. Bose stereo. My mother purchased the car late in 2007 with 50,000 miles. An accident was reported on 3/15/2010 when my mother was rear ended. There was no damage requiring body work or repairs. It was used as weekend car by my parents until I started commuting in the car about 4 years ago. I finally transferred the title to my name late last year. It's been a great car, but the birth of my son is forcing the sale.Engine is bone stock with 108,093 miles. Recently in 2016 the spark plugs and ignition coils were replaced. On 9/25/2016 at 93,761 miles I replaced the timing belt, water pump, and all front cover seals. The tires were replaced 5,000 miles ago with Yokohama S-Drive tires along with an alignment. The pre-cat oxygen sensor was replaced on 11/30/17. The car has an assortment of Flyin' Miata goodies which were all installed between 70,000 and 80,000 miles. I have the original OEM braces and struts with springs, which will be included with the purchase. 1) Flyin' Miata clutch kit with light weight flywheel "Happy Meal"2) Flyin' Miata full butterfly brace3) Flyin' Miata lowering springs with Tokico adjustable shocks4) Flyin' Miata front and rear sway bars5) Slotted front rotors with Racing Brake padsThe negatives are that there is a dent on the passengers door from something that flipped up on the highway. And 5th gear grinds going into gear if you don't rev match. I was planning on getting a used transmission and replacing it along with the rear main seal.There was only 738 Splash Green Miatas built for the North American market. I'm not sure how many were 5 speed LS models.Car is garage kept and mileage is not increasing since posting. Not interested in trades. $5000 obo

cheers!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kuruma; 01-21-2018, 12:33 PM.

Nice looking, well kept ride. Good luck with the sale.
    David Luney - Suwanee GA
    [email protected]
    04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

Thank you! I wish I could hang on to it. With my first child I can only have one toy. :lol:

Comment

"949 Racing 6UL"

What size and color are these?

Comment

Originally posted by dijhammond View Post
          "949 Racing 6UL"

What size and color are these?
          Matte Black 15x8. Just need to be cleaned. Worn out Toyo R1R's (inner edge wear and a puncture in one)
          IMG_1973.jpg

Comment

I would also be interested in parting out the suspension braces and possibly the suspension if the car doesn't sell quickly.

Comment

Daily bump

Comment

I always loved the splash green NB.

Comment

Thank you.

The 6UL's are sold!

Comment

Morning bump!

Comment

Friday evening bump!

Comment

Christmas Eve bump! Price is negotiable

Comment

As the resident (retired) body shop owner, I'd suggest getting some rust converter and some touch up on those bare metal spots as they are already starting to rust.

Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill View Post
                            As the resident (retired) body shop owner
                            Thank you for the advise. I will pass it on to the future owner 😉

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X