Cheap hardtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Cheap hardtop

Not mine, would be gone before I got there. Maybe one of you locals could snag it.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/p...408655863.html

1996 PEP 1998-2012
    1991 BRG #1332 2012-?

I'm here and it was gone before I got there. :-(
    David Luney - Suwanee GA
    [email protected]
    04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

I usually dont take the bait on these....unless I am only a couple miles away and have nothing better to do.
      In general its usually a waste of time...UNLESS the seller is very particular...which CL isnt known for. The best hardtop deals have generally come to me by others approaching me rather then me chasing. I have gotten them for $100-$500 and a couple even for free. :)
      sigpic

Comment

I too did think this was a scam as his initial text response was "meet me at the Kroger in the ad map picture". So I did something unheard of these days, I pressed the talk button. Nice guy, sold his Miata and the buyer didn't want the hardtop. He said he looked on eBay and saw them for $500 so he priced it there. I told him I was 50 minutes out and he said he had someone nearby on the way. He did text me to confirm it was sold.
        David Luney - Suwanee GA
        [email protected]
        04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

thumbs up for an honest seller.
          Originally posted by miatastuff View Post
          I too did think this was a scam as his initial text response was "meet me at the Kroger in the ad map picture". So I did something unheard of these days, I pressed the talk button. Nice guy, sold his Miata and the buyer didn't want the hardtop. He said he looked on eBay and saw them for $500 so he priced it there. I told him I was 50 minutes out and he said he had someone nearby on the way. He did text me to confirm it was sold.

Comment

Someone got a steal!
            1996 PEP 1998-2012
            1991 BRG #1332 2012-?

Comment

it was gone within an hour of being posted, lol. sucks cuz i live literally right down the street from there
              1993 Crystal White: 1.8 swap, AE101 IRTB's, red LE interior swap, APR Carbon Fiber Mirrors, BC Coilovers, OBX 4-2-1, Megan Exhaust, MS2PNP, FM Sways, Work Equip 01, Autoconexion Version 2 trunk & more......

Comment

I'm trying to find the $500 tops on eBay.

Anyone got any links? :)
                1996 PEP 1998-2012
                1991 BRG #1332 2012-?

Comment

Who got it?
                  Had to be one of us.
                  G-
                  I make Stuff....shiny,Metal Stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisties View Post
                    I'm trying to find the $500 tops on eBay.

Anyone got any links? :)
                    I've found a few on there, they don't come up often though...

$150 in Houston Texas earlier this year...only eBay buy in 2017 hardtop wise...was an OE Top...

Screenshot (35).jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X