Roll Bar for 1994 With Hardtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Roll Bar for 1994 With Hardtop

Someone was nice enough to send my wife a couple of photos of mangled Miatas. She was NOT impressed. Despite having safely driven a Miata almost every day for three years I have now agreed to add a roll bar. I don't track this car but I do love slamming the corners in North Georgia from time to time. I have a hard top but only use that during the winter. Does anyone have one that will accommodate both tops? I suppose I could put in a beauty bar but that wouldn't exactly be honest. I have a 1994 NA.

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Someone was nice enough to send my wife a couple of photos of mangled Miatas. She was NOT impressed. Despite having safely driven a Miata almost every day for three years I have now agreed to add a roll bar. I don't track this car but I do love slamming the corners in North Georgia from time to time. I have a hard top but only use that during the winter. Does anyone have one that will accommodate both tops? I suppose I could put in a beauty bar but that wouldn't exactly be honest. I have a 1994 NA.
    Note:
    "Non-hardtop" hard dog roll bars will still work with a hardtop. I borrowed someone hardtop for a while with my old Hard-dog hard core Double Diagonal, and while clearance for the top was a tight fit, it worked. I just couldn't latch the stock side latches.
    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

I have a Hard Dog Hardcore Double Diagonal available. I know it works with a glass window soft top; have not tried it with a hard top. It is still mounted in the car so you are welcome to test fit your hard top to make sure. The bar is $400; I also have Hard Dog's rollbar padding and cover available separately.

32BE7665-0F46-4E89-B3CF-4D3907B8310F.jpg

3363EAF8-384C-454E-8207-068D654B09ED.jpg
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X