1992 Miata Red One Owner All Original

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA] 1992 Miata Red One Owner All Original

1992 Miata MX-5 For Sale. SOLD 220K Miles. 5-speed A Package model with PS. AC and wind up windows. Very straight body with original sheet metal and fading hood paint. Front and rear covers looks to have been painted. Black cloth seats in very good, but faded condition. Decent capnvas top with zip out glass window. Daisy wheels. Starts and runs well, recent battery, clutch feels very good. Owners notes say always synthetic oil and TB and WP done at the dealer 40K miles ago. Has a few "needs" that I can review with a serious buyer. Sold as-is or I can package some upgrades like 16 in wheels, red hood with white Shelby stripes, chrome or black style bar or double hump hard-dog real bar (to go with the stripes). I am offering as-is through Thanksgiving them I'll start to restore and the price will rise a bit. Email is always best, [email protected] Suwanee GA 30024

Last edited by miatastuff; 12-07-2017, 05:39 PM.
    David Luney - Suwanee GA
    [email protected]
    04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Email sent.

Comment

Wow this looks like an amazing deal!
      The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
      http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

Comment

SOLD!
        Last edited by miatastuff; 12-07-2017, 05:39 PM.
        David Luney - Suwanee GA
        [email protected]
        04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

Working...
        X