NA Rear bumper and finish panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] NA Rear bumper and finish panel

Got rear ended this morning and need a new rear bumper and finish panel. Nothing else looks damaged. Will also need the metal piece the bumper mounts to. Let me know whats available and price. My numbers 404-784-6527

Check that your rear core support isn't bent as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea I actually just need the core support and finish panel. Going to try to fix the bumper

Comment

I have finish panels in Roswell for pickup this weekend. Red, Black and Merlot. All have faded paint but otherwise solid.

PM for price and pics if interested. Randy
        92 Italia "Competizione Speciale". 91 BRG, '69 Corvette "Mojo". '14 F150 Coyote 5.0. Looking for something blue.

Comment

I actually have an extra bumper support, the core support I was referring to is part of the unibody of the car.

Comment

How much would you want for the bumper support?

Comment

Uh I have no idea I have to pull the bumper cover off and put it on my turd. I'll make you a deal help get me motivated to change the bumper cover on the turd and you can have the whole support and crash bar as I was gonna throw it in the trash.

Comment

There are starving children in africa who dont have bumper covers. Dont let them go to waste. Think of the children

Comment

And if you need help let me know. I mean I know its a straight forward project but still, I just appreciate it. I want to get my mangled toy back to less mangled so I can take it to get painted

Comment

If humor will motivate you I heard a witty little one today. So this hispanic magician is finishing up his act and says "at the count of three I will disappear......Uno, Dos *poof*
                    Disappeared without a Tres

Comment

I also have a red rear bumper cover.

Originally posted by Dynra Rockets View Post
                      I have finish panels in Roswell for pickup this weekend. Red, Black and Merlot. All have faded paint but otherwise solid.

PM for price and pics if interested. Randy
                      92 Italia "Competizione Speciale". 91 BRG, '69 Corvette "Mojo". '14 F150 Coyote 5.0. Looking for something blue.

Comment

Working...
                      X