No announcement yet.

SOLD GoodWin Racing RoadsterSport 3 catback exhaust for NA chassis, with extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA] SOLD GoodWin Racing RoadsterSport 3 catback exhaust for NA chassis, with extras

One year old, excellent condition. Great power adder and amazing exhaust tone; comes with two different tailpipe baffles to allow the user to tailor the exhaust tone and volume. With the glass packed baffle, it's a little louder than stock. Would be $465 new from Goodwin for this setup. It was my perfect exhaust setup, but I recently went turbo and wanted 3" all the way back.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Also selling stock 1.6L exhaust including header and 1 year old Bosal catalytic converter, $100. Passed emissions with no problems.

Open to trade for some Miata-compatible race seats.

Photo Oct 12, 7 53 44 AM.jpg
    Photo Oct 12, 7 56 40 AM.jpg
    Last edited by Schroedinger; 11-20-2017, 04:13 PM.

Bump for a price drop.

Comment

Back to the top with another price drop. Killer exhaust.

Comment

To the top. Open to trade for some race seats.

Comment

What is the pipe diameter on these? Also curious how the sound compares to an Enthuza if you've ever heard one.
          The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
          http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

Comment

2.25" all the way through with a 3" tip. I have not heard an Enthuza exhaust, but this one sounded amazing. There are good specs and sound samples on the GoodWin site.

http://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda...t/61-0171.html

Comment

For a 1.6 or 1.8? Cat flanges have different angles, I believe.

Comment

PM'd ya

Comment

The flanges are also a different size where it meets the header.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bwildered View Post
                    For a 1.6 or 1.8? Cat flanges have different angles, I believe.
                    The Cat back is for 90 to 97. The cat flange angle is different on the side where the Cat and header meet. The Cat exit flange is the same from 90 to 97. The only other difference i know of cat back from 90-97, is I want to recall some years had an extra exhaust hanger. So I think when you swap from the stock to aftermarket some years will have one extra hanger bracket(car side) unused.
                    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Good to know, thanks. Still haven't heard from Shroedinger.

Comment

This fits all NA chassis from the cat back. I have replied to all PM’s, thanks.

Comment

Unbelievable!

Originally posted by Schroedinger View Post
                          This fits all NA chassis from the cat back. I have replied to all PM’s, thanks.
                          According to classified etiquette, I cannot trash the seller. So I'll just thank you for schooling me on the new puerile definition of "OBO", which now stands for "Or Best Offer above the price that I have all already agreed on, along with a time, and place to meet with another individual".

Comment

bwildered, I’ll be happy to share the email from the other buyer with you so you can see that their offer was in before yours. Irrespective of that- as the seller, I am entitled to sell my item to whomever I choose, at whatever price I choose, for whatever reason I choose. You were given sufficient notice that the item was sold to another buyer, so let’s not make it sound like I had you driving all over the place so I could blow you off. That is incorrect. Anyway, I am sorry about the misunderstanding.
                            Last edited by Schroedinger; 11-21-2017, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X