Hard Dog Roll Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA+NB] Hard Dog Roll Bar

I'm thinking about selling my roll bar. This is a Hard Dog M1 Hard Core Double Diagonal roll bar. You can read about it here:

http://www.bethania-garage.com/hardcore.htm

I am selling it because I want to do something different, maybe a Hard Dog Deuce with the side braces and maybe a hard top. If we can come to an agreement you can come over purchase it and what I would like to do is uninstall the bar and you can see how it goes in and we could swap out the trimmed panels if you have an NA with a black interior.

Here's a picture of it still installed in my car.

What about $350? If I have to go less than that, it just wouldn't be worth the trouble.

I am located in Trussville, AL.

Price drop to $300, just because I want a change

Comment

Bump for this. If you have a track car this would be for you. Very substantial, well braced bar.

If I have a deposit through paypal I could go ahead and remove the bar and have it ready when you got here to pick it up.

I have my eye on a double hoop roll bar.

Comment

Off the market. Decided to keep it. The bar I was thinking of buying is not longer available for the price I wanted.

Comment

I can’t believe nobody bought this from you. These things never show up used, much less in good condition and less than half price.

Comment

if you change your mind please let me know very interested

Comment

Working...
            X