X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [Any] 78 vette 5-speed, 5.3 LSx $3300

Not mine. Seems like a great starter project. #sidepipes

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/c...308709328.html
    92 Italia "Competizione Speciale". 91 BRG, '69 Corvette "Mojo". '14 F150 Coyote 5.0. Looking for something blue.

V8 Ghettocet?
    David Luney - Suwanee GA
    [email protected]
    04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

I bet those undersized sidepipes would fit a Miata too.
      92 Italia "Competizione Speciale". 91 BRG, '69 Corvette "Mojo". '14 F150 Coyote 5.0. Looking for something blue.

Comment

hmmm I wonder if those seats would fit my LE.

Comment

Too cheap. Holy cow
          The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
          http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

Comment

**** me sideways that's a deal just for the parts!
            ~Andrew
            Atlanta Region SCCA
            D Prepared Miata

Comment

I also posted on the big Corvette forum, looks like a guy is going to look at it today. Better hurry if you want it! I know a lot of you like silver and red :-)

The most expensive part of a C3 project is the paint. Since this one has fresh paint I think it is a deal even in its current major project state.

R
              Last edited by Dynra Rockets; 09-18-2017, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Run forest run

there is nothing cheap about any of the repairs still needed. Just another corvette money pit
                Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution

Comment

there is nothing cheap about any of the repairs still needed. Just another corvette money pit
                  From a collectable and financial break-even standpoint agree. Not worth it at all. From someone who has taken apart a C3 dash and put it back together I know the work involved.

From a cool and fun hotrod driver project standpoint though I like it.
                  Last edited by Dynra Rockets; 09-18-2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynra Rockets View Post

From a cool and fun hotrod driver project standpoint though I like it.
                    Did you buy it ?
                    Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution

Comment

Working...
                    X