Most Stuff sold - See other thread PickUP only Buford/Cumming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Stuff sold - See other thread PickUP only Buford/Cumming

My Miata recently was involved in a Expedition Sandwich and due to age the car was "Totaled"

So I've got my goodies up for sale.

sold HardTop -
    sold TEIN SS
    sold Flyin Miata 1" FSB -

Flyin Miata Frame rails - $100 -used. Comes with all the bolts/nuts. II don't have the installation instructions but they should be avilalble on FM's web page.

SOld R Lip - $75 Used.

SOLD 99+ 15" rims. $300.

I'm not looking to ship any of this right now. I'd like to see what the locals want before opening this up everyone else. I live in Buford and work in Cumming. I could meet up at any of those places if you want the stuff. (I can't bring the HT to work since it wont fit in my car)

If you're interesed you can email me at jcardin at Automationdirect.com. First come first served.
    1999 10AE / 1996 LS400
    Past cars - 1997 miata, 2002 IS300, 1998.5 M3
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/222326

RE: HardTop/Coilovers/R-Lip/ 1" FM FSB/ 99+ 15's w/Azenis FS PickUP only Buford/Cumming

I forgot about shiftknobs. They are in good shape with very minor scratches.

I've got a skunk2 10th an. 440gram shift knob _ $20 , miata threading and spacing- Nice and heavy- Makes shifts nice and smooth. Sits kinda higher than the factory knob due to the threads.

Also a standard voodoo black knob crinkle finish. - $20 miata threading and spacing.

[attachment=170]
    1999 10AE / 1996 LS400

Comment

RE: HardTop/Coilovers/R-Lip/ 1" FM FSB/ 99+ 15's w/Azenis FS PickUP only Buford/Cumming

pm'ing you as I type this

Comment

Originally posted by MX5ATLanta.com
        pm'ing you as I type this
        as requested.[attachment=174]
        1999 10AE / 1996 LS400

Comment

PM'ing you now about coilovers and FM sway bar.

Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

contacted re: coilovers
            DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
            | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
            | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

Give up Ben. They're sold as soon as he calls me. :)

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Come on dude, you've already got good suspension AND you need $$ for your engine. I'm on stock shocks for chrissakes!! :butt:
                DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

It's not that good... Just Bilsteins and H&R springs.

Comment

update, pending sales on HT/Coilovers/sway/wheels/skunk2 shift knob/lip
                    1999 10AE / 1996 LS400

Comment

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S
                        It's not that good... Just Bilsteins and H&R springs.
                        actually R pack bilstiens and H&R is a pretty darn good set up, especially for autox.
                        DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

Not that I really plan on AutoX, I've wanted coilovers for a long time though.
                          You want the bilsteins and H&Rs Ben?

Comment

Did the hardtop sell?

Comment

How about that R Lip?, You dont have a roll bar you want to sell do you?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X