No announcement yet.

2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata PRHT Club - Liquid Silver Metallic - 6spd - Atlanta, GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NC] 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata PRHT Club - Liquid Silver Metallic - 6spd - Atlanta, GA

For Sale
    2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata PRHT Club
    Color: Liquid Silver Metallic/black cloth
    6 speed manual gearbox
    17,500 miles (subject to change slightly)
    SOLD

The 2013 PRHT Club came with the following features as standard equipment:
    • Painted black Power Retractable Hard Top and power side mirrors, black headlight housings
    • Exclusive 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels with gunmetal finish
    • Sport-tuned suspension with Bilstein┬« shocks and Limited-slip differential (MT models)
    • Black cloth seats with red stitching
    • Power windows & locks
    • Remote keyless entry with retractable key
    • And more… see links below.

A list of the specifications, including standard features, can be seen here:
    https://www.miata.net/faq/brochures/...5_brochure.pdf

And here:
    https://www.miata.net/faq/brochures/2013/specs_MX5.pdf
    • I purchased this vehicle in May of 2017. I searched for quite a while to find the right Miata. Finding a super clean, well-maintained, garaged, PRHT Club with a manual gearbox was more difficult than I expected. Even finding just a PRHT with a manual gearbox wasn’t very easy. Emissions certificate is current as of May 2017.
    • All paint is original and the CarFax is clean.
    • I would rate the overall appearance of the interior and exterior as a 9.5. I subtract a tiny bit for the small amount of rock chips and normal wear on the front of the vehicle.
    • The vehicle is washed regularly and has been protected with Collinite 845 and McKees37 Hydro Blue. Interior and exterior care products include those from Chemical Guys, Nanoskin, HD products, Meguiar’s Detailer line, Detailers Pro (Now McKee’s37), and Ultima, as well as an MTM foam cannon, boars hair brush, microfiber wash pad, and a variety of microfiber towels and other specialty detailing tools. No expense has been spared in caring for this vehicle.
    • The vehicle is, and has always been, garage kept. It also stays on a battery maintainer.
    • The 5 year/60,000 mile powertrain warranty is still in effect until December 21, 2017.

A journal of the maintenance can be seen here:
    2013 Mazda Miata PRHT Club - maintenance journal on DropBox

Simply to have a baseline after purchasing the car, I changed the oil & filter, gearbox and turret fluid, power steering fluid, brake & clutch fluid, and air filter. Oil is Valvoline synthetic 0w20. The oil filter and air filter are OEM. The gearbox currently has Motorcraft XT-M5-QS Full Synthetic GL4. The brake/clutch fluid is standard DOT3, per the manual. The power steering fluid is Mobil1 ATF (specification is ATF M-III or equivalent). The differential fluid has not been refreshed as it was just replaced per the TSB found here: https://www.miata.net/garage/tsb/03-004-14.pdf

Please view the maintenance journal to see all of the details.
    All maintenance is up to date.

In addition to everything above, the vehicle also currently has:
    • SmartTOP Module – this is brilliant. Anyone who has a PRHT knows the added value and convenience of the SmartTOP Module. Get more info on the SmartTOP Module here
    • Homelink/Auto-dimming rearview mirror – wired so as to only work with the ignition ON. I have the original rearview mirror.
    • Weathertech Mats for the driver, passenger, and trunk – I also have the OE carpet mats in pristine condition
    • OEM front and rear splash guards in Liquid Silver Metallic
    • Hella Supertones
    • Moddiction convex side mirrors - Get more info on the Moddiction Convex Sideview Mirrors here I have the original mirrors.
    • Mazdaspeed Pedals – currently not installed.
    • accelerator pedal F151-V8-221
    • brake and clutch pedals F151-V8-220G
    • footrest NE51-V8-210F
    • Variable/intermittent wiper switch from RX-8/Mazda 6
    • Cool Breeze air scoop – I also installed black gloss vinyl on the windshield header to prevent scratches in the paint from the Cool Breeze air scoop.
    • Plastidipped front and rear Mazda emblems
    • Debadged “Mazda” and MX-5” badges from rear of vehicle
    • Both remote flip-key fobs, in addition to an OEM non-flip key that has already been cut and programmed to the vehicle. Having at least 2 programmed keys ensures that you can program a third key without visiting the dealer or a locksmith.
    • ISE delete parts – I purchased the 3 OEM parts (new) to remove the Induction Sound Enhancer (ISE). The ISE was on the NC2/3 6-speed cars and basically puts the induction sound into the cabin. I haven’t done it yet, so the replacement pieces are still in their packaging. The parts are:
      • LF9L-13-220A – air intake hose
      • LF9L-13-179 – cap for the firewall
      • LF9L-18-835B – bracket

Photos, in addition to the few at the bottom of this post, may be viewed in this Flickr Album or by viewing this YouTube video. You may also view this SmartTOP demo on the car by clicking here.

I purchased this Miata a year after I sold my 2006 Touring because I thought I wanted another one. While it is different from the '06 in that it is newer and has the PRHT, it isn’t being used nearly as much as I expected. Keeping this car merely takes up garage space, so the decision was made to sell it. I’ve owned 3 of the 4 generations of Miata, including 2 NCs, and the time has come to do something else.

As mentioned, the car has always been garage kept and rarely sees the rain. I have done my best to fairly represent everything in the photos. Overall, it is one of the nicest and well-kept examples of a weekend-driven Miata you will find. I take great pride in caring for my vehicles and this one has been no exception, even though my ownership period has been short.

Clean/clear title in hand.

I consider this Miata to be in “excellent” condition because frankly, it is. The additions to the vehicle listed above total approximately $1,000 as new. While many additions to vehicles aren’t worth much on the resale market, these are worthwhile accessories and, in my opinion, definitely contribute positively to the vehicle.

$SOLD!

Flickr Album for more photos - click here

Thank you.

Last edited by CaveRacing; 11-15-2017, 04:06 PM. Reason: Updated price
    - Lee -
    '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
    '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

Darn it Lee. I had a feeling this was coming after our recent conversations. GLWS.:smash:
    2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

Originally posted by jester911 View Post
      Darn it Lee. I had a feeling this was coming after our recent conversations. GLWS.:smash:
      Thanks, Jerry. We'll see what happens. I'm not sure what's next, though. :dunno:
      - Lee -

Comment

Originally posted by CaveRacing View Post
        Thanks, Jerry. We'll see what happens. I'm not sure what's next, though. :dunno:
        RF?!?
        2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

Originally posted by jester911 View Post
          RF?!?
          Probably not the RF. Maybe an ND at some point, but I want to wait for the 2018 to see if they make any minor changes. I'll likely concentrate on replace the daily driver first.
          - Lee -

Comment

You're just waiting to see if they come out with a silver!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theothersawyer View Post
              You're just waiting to see if they come out with a silver!
              This is true! Just make the damn thing in Sonic Silver like all the other new Mazdas!
              - Lee -

Comment

To say this car looks like new would be unfair to Lee. It looks better​ than new! GLWS! As I always say when Lee sells something, I can't imagine a better person to buy a car from.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickt93 View Post
                  To say this car looks like new would be unfair to Lee. It looks better​ than new! GLWS! As I always say when Lee sells something, I can't imagine a better person to buy a car from.
                  Thanks, Nick! The kind words are appreciated!
                  - Lee -

Comment

Lee is a fickle *****.

That being said, I vouch for any car he owns and maintains.
                    Chris and Lola

Comment

Two years after purchasing an '01 from him, I can also vouch for the Weissman-effect. It's almost like a warranty. :-)

Lee, hope to see you back in one when you are ready....
                      '01 BRG #2807 FS: 4 nice black Chaparral's, $400

Build log: http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread...02#post7862902

Comment

Thanks, David and Chris!

I may end up in another one... perhaps an ND. We'll see.
                        - Lee -

Comment

New price! $19,200
                          - Lee -

Comment

Bump!
                            - Lee -

Comment

Bump with updated price!
                              - Lee -

Comment

Working...
                              X