Garage Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA+NB] Garage Sale

Parts are for an NA6 unless otherwise specified.

Sparco Evo fiberglass racing seat ($550) [SOLD to MeFryRice] - Comes with Sparco side mounts and AWR adapter to fit driver's side on an NA Miata. Used in only five track events over the course of one year.

Seat, side mounts and hardware here: http://www.ogracing.com/sparco-evo-f...eat-2015-model

Driver's side flat stock bracket here: http://store.awrracing.com/1990-2005...lider-pattern/

Nakamae quilted cup holder in black ($20) [SOLD to tsingson]- Attaches to the screw that holds the center console to the tombstone.

OE interior door handles ($20) - Like new. Comes with all hardware. Good for armrest delete, etc. Pics below.

OE shorty rear mud flaps ($30) - With hardware. Will include fronts for free though the bottoms have been scraped.

OE center console lid ($10) - Hinges and latch intact, great shape!

OE NB coilovers ($80) - Complete, functional, includes top hats and the little plastic bushings for them.

OE NB windblocker, black (FREE) - In decent shape, needs a good cleaning, free to a good home.

OE NB fuel/package/etc plates ($30) - The 3 metal covers that go under the package shelf carpeting, in pristine shape. Sold as a set.

OE NA beltline trim ($20) - Black rubber beltline trim that resides at the rear of the cockpit, excellent condition.

Spline-drive lug nuts, black, steel, full set of 16 ($10) - Full set in good shape, comes with spline driver.

OE NB steering rack, depowered ($100) - Rebuilt depowered. Requires tie rods! You can re-use your own or buy new.

G-Force GF650 M2005 white open face helmet ($50 OBO will also accept two or three 6 packs of tasty craft beer) - Excellent condition, used twice, no longer legal for many track events, check your rules. Still ok for street use on a scooter or going over sweet jumps on your bike.

Suzuki Cappuccino washer fluid reservoir ($35) [SOLD to kfj] - New. People use these to relocate washer fluid components to the cowl on both NA and NB.

HKS turbo timer type-0 ($20) - Used. Purchased at UpGarage in Tokyo like 11 years ago and never installed. It's the silver one in the picture below.

OE NB Chaste White hard top with defrost ($1000) - Testing waters - I'm about to replace my hardtop solution and I'll be selling my current hardtop when it's finished. It's an NB top in Chaste White with defrost (pigtailed for an NA) and the OE headliner. It's in pristine condition, except for one seized bolt on the driver's front latch mount which will eventually need extraction. I currently have it mounted with brackets rather than latches, so I'll have to dig the latches up somewhere if you want those. The timeframe for this sale is within the next two months as I have to pick up, prep, and paint my new fastback.

More items coming as I dig through boxes.

I'll tack on some more pictures later if necessary.

IMG_1157[1].jpg

photo.jpg
    Last edited by CMP; 09-29-2017, 09:17 AM.
    Chris and Lola

fastback!

Comment

Interested in the OE handles and reservoir.

Comment

They're yours if you want them Steve. I can either bring to the next East Cobb meet or you can pick them up earlier at your convenience.

Originally posted by portabull View Post
        fastback!
        Yep, I let the cat out of the bag a few weeks ago in my build thread.
        Last edited by CMP; 08-23-2017, 01:06 PM.
        Chris and Lola

Comment

Let me take the reservoir for sure. Ill meet you at the EC meet, ok?

Comment

Sure thing. No handles then?
            Chris and Lola

Comment

No handles. I don't need them at the moment.

Comment

I'll be in line for the hardtop. you'll need payment in two months if i read that correctly?

Comment

Roughly, yep.
                  Chris and Lola

Comment

that sounds good. I'm definitely interested. need to replace the one i had to sell to pay rent last year! Keep me up to date please!

Max

Comment

Replied to all PMs and updated first post with MOAR STUFF!
                      Chris and Lola

Comment

Bump!
                        Chris and Lola

Comment

$500 for the hardtop?? And can you deliver?? And paint to match my car?? *snicker* :)
                          I am a poor student on a budget, and I need to help my parents pay to bury my uncle who died a couple weeks ago,
                          and that's all I have right now. Of course I will have more later when I sell it but that doesn't help me right now.
                          sigpic

Comment

You forgot to ask for pictures.
                            Chris and Lola

Comment

Originally posted by CMP View Post
                              You forgot to ask for pictures.
                              Oh snap! yeah, can you send me like 45 or 50 pics, inside and out, up close and high rez....not that I don't trust you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X