1.6 jrsc m45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA] 1.6 jrsc m45

Contemplating going a different route and as considering selling my m45. Looking to get 1500 obo for it (fair price?).

Only has about 3000 miles since last oil change.

Why wasn't this around before I ordered my turbo kit? lol

Comment

A few years ago the going price was $1000, but given that the kits are no longer in production and they stopped making a kit for the 1.6 nearly ten years ago, I'd price it between $1200-1500. Of it doesn't sell in a month, drop the price. For potential buyers, know that this kit will give you a nice 30-40 horse bump, but won't make your car a Corvette beater. Going turbo will net you twice the power, but at the cost of more headaches. The m45 is a great set it, and forget it solution.
      Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
      RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

Very interested, where's it located? Would prefer to pick up in person

Comment

I'd be very interested in this!

Comment

I apologize. I forgot I posted this here. Located in douglasville.

Comment

I purchased this from a member here a while back. I believe 91lude is his name on here. I'll do 1000 thus weekend if anyone is interested.

Pictures from the original post as I don't have any on this phone atm.
              Attached Files

Comment

Yep was me, it's a good quality kit and will do exactly what you want.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Good price, GLWS
                  16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

Do you know if the pulley on the super charger is cone shaped? Like explained here http://trackdogracing.com/tdr-sc-pul.aspx

The blower in my supercharged car has a cone shaped pulley so I’m not able to get a smaller pulley. Willing to buy your blower if it is the right one. Don’t need the rest of the kit unfortunately.
                    16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

It's the latter style, I should know as I sold him the kit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

That^

Comment

Working...
                        X