Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA] Feeler - low mileage '92

Price drop - $6000 for all or $5000 minus hardtop

Hey guys, I tend to lose interest in a car once I'm done "building" it, and I'm afraid I've gotten that way with my current Miata. It's a 1992 with 8x,xxx miles with manual mirrors and windows, PS and AC. It's got a great condition original (as far as I can tell) soft top and a matching hardtop with defrost and headliner. I'm not interested in selling the hardtop separately at this time as I may end up keeping the car. It's been painted all over once with some decent work. It's noticeable to anyone who knows what he's looking for, and it just looks like a shiny car with good paint to anyone else.

Mods/maintenance:
    Stock 1.6, stock clutch, 949 master/braided line/slave
    Header, aftermarket cat, new O2, eBay exhaust that actually doesn't sound terrible.
    New Tein Street Advance adjustable coilovers, new NA top hats, new FM sways, new 949 end links
    New Drag 16s with new Dunlops
    2001 non-sport brakes with super quiet (!) EBC redstuffs, new rotors from Advance with cosmetic rust, SS lines
    Great condition black carpet, NB seats (not the good ones), NRG wheel, delrin shift knob with matching brake handle, console delete, revlimiter gauges with matching HVAC control overlay and LED bulbs, revlimiter trim rings, no cracks in dash or gauge hood, custom door panels, Hard Dog roll bar
    New Pioneer BT head unit, new door speakers, new eBay amp and 10" sub with miata-specific box
    Lots of elbow grease cleaning up underneath the hood
    eBay Jeep LED headlights

I know I'm forgetting some stuff. I'm looking for offers or interesting trades, and really any advice/comments/suggestions that forum members have. Clean Georgia title in my name. The car needs nothing right now. I would probably consider some rotors only because these have cosmetic rust, and it'll need a rear main down the line as it drips about a drop every day or two, but I wasn't planning on addressing it until the car needed a clutch.

These seats are no longer in the car:

Last edited by rockstar b; 08-08-2017, 09:07 AM.

This car is CLEAN!!!! GLWS!
    sigpic

Comment

Price would definitely help!!!

Comment

Still figuring it out, maybe like $6500 ish

Comment

I would also like to note how clean that is. Really nice work man. Glws

Comment

Comment

Open to offers/trades. I'd like to get into an NC if someone wants to move "backwards." Shoot me a text - 770-861-1394.
              Last edited by rockstar b; 08-02-2017, 08:02 AM.

Comment

This is a really good looking car... with this kind of miles and condition, you'd probably be better off moving it back to stock first. GLWS
                The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
                http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

Comment

It was already pretty modded with some low quality aftermarket stuff. But you're right - stock always sells.

Comment

I think in this case it doesn't matter much. The old guys and purists who pay big bucks for stock generally dont want a repaint IMO and experience.
                    Last edited by metalman; 08-02-2017, 05:45 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bump for price drop - $6000 for all or $5000 minus hardtop

Comment

I haven't gotten the bites that I wanted, so I've decided to keep it. Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Working...
                        X