Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA+NB] Mazda Miata Hard Top - NA/ NB $650

Mazda Miata hardtop. OEM, non-defrost, non-headliner version. $650

Background info - about 5 years ago I forgot to latch the top on my car and it fell off. Stupid me. The damage wasn't as bad as it could have been (pic below) - I replaced the window, did some fiberglass work, and touched up the paint.

I used this top for the next 5 years without issues. Is it perfect? No. Is it still highly usable for a daily driver/ track car? Absolutely.

One of the latches that goes over the Frankenstein bolt busted off; I don't think this is fixable. I used fixed hardtop brackets (vs latches) so it was never an issue.

Price - the hardtop market seems crazy right now; the only two on CL right now are ~$1500. So I'll start at half that. If it doesn't sell I'll lower the price, but let's give it a week or two at this price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Looks like a solid 5/7! But seriously that's a great deal on a hardtop...
    Blue '99 with '01 header swap, Tein Street Advance, FM Exhaust, RPF1s

Comment

Two tops perfect for a track car within a week or two! If those turbos I have for sale go soon, I'll give you a shout.

Comment

Im tempted to buy this to just keep around until I have a car to use it with
        sigpic

Comment

Bump - price drop to $650. Now includes brackets for fixed mounts instead of latches.

A prospective buyer tried this on his car and there was a small air gap between the hard top and the body of the car on the left side where the Frankenstein latch was missing. I never noticed this gap on my car, so hard to say whether or not it would be an issue on all cars. If you don't have a soft top I would expect you could make a bracket of some sort to pull the top down closer to the body of the car.
          sigpic

Comment

PM Sent.
            I sell Miata parts.
            2001 Emerald Green
            800/500 Xidas, 15X10s, RB Front bar

Comment

CRAP!!!!!

I recently overpaid for a POS Hardtop - cuz I haven't found a deal. Let me know if hoonsalot falls through
              The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
              http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

Comment

Pending to Uncle Hoonsalot.

Stealth97 - you have dibs if he passes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X