Feeler 99 1.8 W/5 speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA+NB] Feeler 99 1.8 W/5 speed

Seeing if anyone would have an interest in my 99 1.8 engine with 5 speed transmission still attached, it's got 125k with a new head gasket, I was shown paper work by the guy I bought it from that the head was cleaned up but did it need decked as it was straight. Timing belt and water pump were done at 100k but I do not have paper work from the PO. I could also include all the parts needed to swap this into a 1.6 car for 200$ more. I'm asking 900$ for the motor plus trans, I'll include new spark plugs, oil and oil filter as well as a newish exhaust gasket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slip 'N' Slide

Bump, I can take some picture tonight of everything. I'm sort of on the fence about selling it, I may just put it in the car if no one is interested

Slip 'N' Slide

Comment

Bangin' deal. Are the compression numbers good?

Comment

Originally posted by kung fu jesus View Post
        Bangin' deal. Are the compression numbers good?
        To be completely honest I have not run a compression test, if someone's interested we could hook up a battery to the starter

Slip 'N' Slide

Comment

Feeler 99 1.8 W/5 speed

I think I'm going to keep it

I'm halfway between just wanting to put it in since I have everything, and selling it to get an FC RX7, one of my dream cars.

Last edited by GTOTT97; 07-29-2017, 09:15 PM.
          Slip 'N' Slide

Comment

This is exactly what I need right now if you decided you wanna sell again.

Comment

Working...
            X