• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] WTB: NC Miata

Manual, please.

Any leads?!
    Marta

I have a 2008 PRHT GT 6MT. Just finished it. 115K miles. GA rebuilt title from a center punch. Email is best. [email protected].
    David Luney - Suwanee GA
    [email protected]
    04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

Originally posted by miatastuff View Post
      I have a 2008 PRHT GT 6MT. Just finished it. 115K miles. GA rebuilt title from a center punch. Email is best. [email protected].
      Wish I had know that before I bought my '02. Oh well.
      2009 GT Competition Yellow - The Short Bus

Comment

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/6203829585.html

Comment

I looked at the one on CL. Nice enough car but without a doubt I'd buy David's for a similar price or even $1,000 more.
          sigpic
          Current: 1994 Merlot (Turbo) Sold: Red '02 Turbo | 2010 - 2015 ~~~ 987 Boxster | 2012-2014 ~~~ Z4 ///M Roadster | 2015 - 2015 ~~~ Z4 3.0i (18k miles!)| 2018-2018 ~~~ 2006 Miata (Laci) | one track day ~~~ Exocet (Turbo!) | 2015-2019

Comment

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/6228797750.html
            Came across this one... i've seen it in person, and its a clean car, with one of the more-rare bumpers.

Also the cheapest I've seen a PRHT with MT sell for... looks like a pretty good deal. With as reliable as these motors are, and as cheap as they are to replace, i wouldn't be worried about the 'high mileage'
            2012 MX-5 PRHT Touring Kuro Clone Build Thread

Comment

As Zadnak pointed out in the other NC thread, that is Lance's old NC.
              David Luney - Suwanee GA
              [email protected]
              04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

Originally posted by miatastuff View Post
                As Zadnak pointed out in the other NC thread, that is Lance's old NC.
                Which link is Lances?
                Marta

Comment

The one Kwheels posted above. And if I was shopping for an NC I'd be on my way to buy that one right now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickt93 View Post
                    The one Kwheels posted above. And if I was shopping for an NC I'd be on my way to buy that one right now!
                    Agree - where were these cars before I bought my '02 last month? Would love to have the PRHT.
                    2009 GT Competition Yellow - The Short Bus

Comment

Are the NC motors that good?!
                      Marta

Comment

Motor, Stock chassis, brakes, stock clutch. Stock suspension is much better than NA or NB in stock form.
                        sigpic
                        Current: 1994 Merlot (Turbo) Sold: Red '02 Turbo | 2010 - 2015 ~~~ 987 Boxster | 2012-2014 ~~~ Z4 ///M Roadster | 2015 - 2015 ~~~ Z4 3.0i (18k miles!)| 2018-2018 ~~~ 2006 Miata (Laci) | one track day ~~~ Exocet (Turbo!) | 2015-2019

Comment

Originally posted by Commanche View Post
                          Are the NC motors that good?!
                          Yes, It took me almost a year to sell the first NC motor I had. Minimal call for them. The second one I sold was due to a new owner who overheated due to a bad radiator cap and kept going. Hard to beat them.
                          David Luney - Suwanee GA
                          [email protected]

Comment

The NC motors basically run forever. The 06s have occasionally have a VVT actuator issue. The 06 and 07s, rarely the 08s, usually have thermostat issues, but a $30 part swap later, and it's fixed for good. Otherwise, the engines are stout.

Transmissions and diffs run forever as well.
                            2007 True Red Miata

Comment

PRHT has been contacted! Keep the great input coming!
                              Last edited by Commanche; 07-21-2017, 09:10 PM.
                              Marta

Comment

Working...
                              X