1999 NB 10th Anniversary Edition -LOW MILES-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NB] 1999 NB 10th Anniversary Edition -LOW MILES-

1999 Mazda Miata 10th Anniversary Edition 1 of 3000 in the US and 7500 Worldwide, it has a six speed transmission and low mileage at 78789 miles. The top is in excellent condition, no leaks, power windows and locks, original Bose stereo and cd/cassette player, cold a/c. Runs and drives EXCELLENT; no leaks, no issues, no problems. Interior is flawless, comes with original seat covers and floor mats. Minor scrape on front lower body work from curb, but no major issue.
    Asking $8000. Cash only, no trades. If interested, email me at [email protected] or call or text me at 6783008223.
    IMG_5227.jpg
    IMG_5244.jpg
    IMG_5224.jpg
    IMG_5235.jpg

Are you the original owner?
    Cars history, where was it delivered, do you have original window sticker, do you have the original "swag"?
    What is the VIN?
    What about maintenance, has the timing belt been changed yet ? Receipts for this or any other work?
    Original paint?
    Better pictures?
    Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution

Comment

Mr Bill

Originally posted by mrbill View Post
      Are you the original owner?
      Cars history, where was it delivered, do you have original window sticker, do you have the original "swag"?
      What is the VIN?
      What about maintenance, has the timing belt been changed yet ? Receipts for this or any other work?
      Original paint?
      Better pictures?
      Not the original owner, originally in SC,, I believe I am the third owner, Vin is in the picture , Know it was well maintained, Original timing belt to my knowledge I asked, Paint is original. Don't have the SWAG that came with car .
      Do have Anniversary floormats and some matching seatcovers. Just text me and I can send you more pictures.
      Thanks

Comment

Sorry, at my age, I don't text, and prefer the VIN as shown on the title and not just a VIN tag in the ads for any cars I am considering to add to my collection
        Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution

Comment

Vin tag.

Originally posted by mrbill View Post
          Sorry, at my age, I don't text, and prefer the VIN as shown on the title and not just a VIN tag in the ads for any cars I am considering to add to my collection
          Mr Bill. It is JM1NB3533X0132894

Comment

"Sorry, at my age, I don't text"

Hahahahahaha, love it!!
            1997 Supercharged MX-5 Brilliant Black SOLD
            2005 MSM Black Mica SOLD
            1999 Silver Metallic SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X