Na front bumper retainer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Na front bumper retainer

Looking for the retainer piece that holds the bumper to the radiator support. Last part I need to finish my car and paint it.

Anyone have one laying around?

I have a damaged front cover that has the retainer/mount. Email is best. [email protected]
    David Luney - Suwanee GA
    [email protected]
    04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

Anyone else have a bumper retainer? The one I got from David may be too far gone to be salvaged.

Comment

Define 'retainer'....are we talking the inner bumper, the hard plastic piece? Or metal bracket that attaches to it?

[email protected]
        sigpic

Comment

The metal piece that looks like this. There's also two pieces of weatherstripping, but I'm not as concerned with finding them. Can't get the bumper to align to the headlights and hood without the steel piece.

Miatamecca-Front-Bumper-Upper-Retainer-Support-90-97-Miata-_1.jpg

Comment

The search for the elusive bumper retainer has finally come to an end! Thank God for junkyards.

Comment

Yeah. Did you manage to get all three pieces?
              David Luney - Suwanee GA
              [email protected]
              04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

I did sir. Bumper was trashed...popped the hood and all the parts were intact. Junkyard didn't know what it was worth either.

I should've asked while I was there do you have a factory radio? Really just want the factory radio bracket to mount an aftermarket radio.

Comment

Working...
                X