No announcement yet.

Flyin Miata Trailer Hitch + HF Trailer (with tire rack and tool box) $400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA] Flyin Miata Trailer Hitch + HF Trailer (with tire rack and tool box) $400

I am selling my FM hitch with the ball and the assembled HF trailer. The trailer has been upgraded with a secure tire mounting solution and a large storage bin that can fit a jack, impact, tools, and other track day or autocross supplies). I will also include the wiring harness for the trailer lights. The trailer lights have been upgraded to LEDs. It tows great at 80+ mph. When I built the trailer I greased the bearings very well. I probably have only 1500 miles on the trailer.

16106069_10209806233326593_2754618381044302346_n.jpg

12227228_736547966476636_2867640125891599977_n.jpg
    1997 Miata

Bump...
    The hitch alone is $269 https://www.flyinmiata.com/fm-lightw...all-mount.html
    The HF trailer unassembled is retail at 239 but you can usually find them fro 199.

I'll sell the setup for $375.
    1997 Miata

Comment

I'm guessing the hitch will not work on an NB... are you open to selling the trailer separately?
      Blue '99 with '01 header swap, Tein Street Advance, FM Exhaust, RPF1s

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Comment

Interested myself. Please pm me!

Comment

Sorry for not replying earlier. I responded to the private messages I received. I will give dibs to those private messages as they did come in first. Both the hitch and the trailer are still available and I am definitely willing to separate them and sell them individually. The hitch would include the ball and the trailer wiring harness kit. The Trailer will include the tire rack and tool box. I have not thought much about the prices of them separated out but I am open to reasonable offers.
            1997 Miata

Comment

I have replied to all the private messages and have not heard back so this setup is still available to the first person who claims it.
              1997 Miata

Comment

I PM'd you. Didn't see a response. I WANT THAT TRAILER! :D
                Blue '99 with '01 header swap, Tein Street Advance, FM Exhaust, RPF1s

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
                  I PM'd you. Didn't see a response. I WANT THAT TRAILER! :D
                  I sent you a pm with my phone number.
                  1997 Miata

Comment

Trailer is sold - Thanks Adrian! Nice to meet you and good luck in your autocross events.

Hitch is still available $200 or best reasonable offer.
                    1997 Miata

Comment

Working...
                    X