'95 Laguna Blue, 93k Miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA] '95 Laguna Blue, 93k Miles

Hi all, I'm still on the fence about this, but I think its time to move on. I bought this Miata from Dave as I've always loved the Laguna, and was looking for a lower mileage version - perfect fit. I'm going to offer it at $6700 as it sits.

1995 Laguna Blue
    93,XXX miles
    C package / ‘Leather package’. according to m.net, this is one of 122 with this combo.

I’ve replaced/repaired:
    TB/WP, all gaskets associated replaced, wires, plugs (all OEM)
    Full shifter rebuild (all OEM)
    All rubber hoses underhood (all OEM)
    Clutch Slave (OEM)
    Speedometer Cable (OEM)
    The dash and door cards with 90-93 ones (all tan)
    Tan floormats (they don't make the loop style ones anymore, so these are brand new 'mousehair' ones)

Upgrades (I have all stock parts):
    Momo Prototipo Steering wheel
    Blackbird Fabworx single diagonal powdercoated 'chrome' (really a high finish silver)
    New Dunlop DZ102s on Original 15x7 Panasports (et30)
    Eibach springs/adjustable perches on Bilsteins with extended tophats (1" front, 2" rear)
    Buddy Club catback
    Tan Softtop with OE zipper window
    RevLimiter JNC gauges, green, 6:00 rest
    Runabout Fuel Lid (I believe its OBX)

What's not perfect:
    It has been repainted, and there are a few spots where its evident
    Small mark on front bumper, can possibly be buffed
    Small mark on rear bumper corner, that also dented the Buddy Club tip slightly (grr)
    Trunk carpet is a bit worn
    Trunk was replaced with a lid with no wing that came from another Laguna. It doesn't match perfectly, but I have the old one with holes (and the wing as well)
    Antenna is inop
    No under belly pan

I'm probably forgetting some things, but its a great car, super reliable. I've owned 3 now and knew where I wanted to go with it (my thread here). I really hesitate to part with it, but its just not the right vehicle for me at this time. Feel free to ask any questions.

IMG_1528_zpsihvdscam.jpg

0.jpgdancinggoats.jpgIMG_0019clean.jpgIMG_0022clean.jpgIMG_0018clean.jpgIMG_0015clean.jpg
    Last edited by iamiata; 07-21-2017, 08:12 AM.
    '95 Laguna

I love what you have done with it. GLWS

Comment

Wish I had an extra six grand doing nothing right now, as I'd love to have this one back.
      Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
      RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

What a great looking Laguna! GLWS!
        - Lee -
        '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
        '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

Comment

I've seen this one in person - nice car, great seller. GLWS!
          sigpic

Comment

Back from being gone for the better part of a month, still halfheartedly attempting to sell. Open to fun trades as well.
            '95 Laguna

Comment

That blackbird bar looks real good. GLWS

Comment

I bought a E36 M3 the other day, so this needs to go. Open to any and all offers so that I don't have to pull all the parts off of it and sell it stock on CL and deal with all that.

I know the number in the first post starts with a $6, but realistically I'd be willing to go way down into low $5 something for someone on here, and to save me the hassle.
                '95 Laguna

Comment

Originally posted by iamiata View Post
                  I bought a E36 M3 the other day, so this needs to go. Open to any and all offers so that I don't have to pull all the parts off of it and sell it stock on CL and deal with all that.

I know the number in the first post starts with a $6, but realistically I'd be willing to go way down into low $5 something for someone on here, and to save me the hassle.
                  still for sale?
                  1993 Crystal White: 1.8 swap, AE101 IRTB's, red LE interior swap, APR Carbon Fiber Mirrors, BC Coilovers, OBX 4-2-1, Megan Exhaust, MS2PNP, FM Sways, Work Equip 01, Autoconexion Version 2 trunk & more......

Comment

Yep! A few PMs and a few lookers but no cash in my pocket yet.
                    '95 Laguna

Comment

Working...
                    X