Need NA front bumper, rear finish piece, and windshield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Need NA front bumper, rear finish piece, and windshield

Looking for a few parts in order to finish my car. Looking for a bumper, rear finish piece, and windshield. Color doesn't matter and if any of the pieces are slightly damaged (other than the windshield) I'm probably ok with that.

Shoot me a text if you've got any of these parts. I'm in Douglasville, but end up on the southside of Atlanta for work during the week.

Text is best.

-Jon
    678-643-7370

I have it all in canton GA,but about to go out of town for the rest of the month.

Bumper and finish panel both need paint. I have an NA and an NB windshield, both used but not cracked. I could send a text when I'm back in town.
    The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
    http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth97 View Post
      I have it all in canton GA,but about to go out of town for the rest of the month.

Bumper and finish panel both need paint. I have an NA and an NB windshield, both used but not cracked. I could send a text when I'm back in town.
      Awesome. Canton is a bit far, but considering you've got everything in one place definitely worth the drive...if the prices are right of course.

In no hurry myself. Please do text me when you get back in.

Comment

bump

Comment

I still got it all, still lit of town :) driving across the country
          The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
          http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

Comment

Counting the days until you're back stealth! Drove the car for the first time yesterday...faster than I thought it'd be.

Comment

Working...
            X