NB1 black interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] NB1 black interior

I'm switching my 2000 miata over to all black. I need a bunch of pieces. Maybe I can get a package deal if you got a lot of what I need.

All carpet
    Door panels
    door sills. would like the mazdaspeed ones.
    Dash
    glove box
    knee panel??? i think that what it's called. thing under the steering wheel.
    Radio surround
    fuel tank cover
    power steering reservoir dipstick

i'll be up in lawrenceville starting on the 6th through the 16th. If you can help me out let me know.
    2000 Brilliant Black & tan: 1.9L Sr20 turbo with begi log manifold and SGDP--DIYPNP--ID1000s--Bilstien coilovers--MSW type 16 wheels--FM stage 1 clutch w/ 10.3lb flywheel

I've got a black center console and Windblocker for free if you want them.
    sigpic

Comment

I should have most all in Suwanee. WOuld have to dig through the piles to find the nicest. Have cheap complete dash in black, NB 1 or NB 2 with chrome rings. email is best, [email protected].
      David Luney - Suwanee GA
      [email protected]
      04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

I should have most all of it in Lawrenceville. Cheap
        sigpic

Comment

Dr. Drew -- thanks but already have a black nb2 center console and i don't have space for a windblocker due to the rollbar.

Miatastuff and Metalman-- either one of you have the mazdaspeed door sills?
          2000 Brilliant Black & tan: 1.9L Sr20 turbo with begi log manifold and SGDP--DIYPNP--ID1000s--Bilstien coilovers--MSW type 16 wheels--FM stage 1 clutch w/ 10.3lb flywheel

Comment

I should have those and maybe some JDM ones too. I'll confirm.
            David Luney - Suwanee GA
            [email protected]
            04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

Found them. Right where they were supposed to be:

David Luney - Suwanee GA
              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X