Hard Dog roll bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA+NB] Hard Dog roll bar

Up for sale is a hard dog diagonal rollbar it bolts in and has a harness bar, the powder coat is flicking off and needs to be redone, comes with hardware $350 Obo located in kenessaw

post some pics

Comment

Dude, it's either a single or double diagonal Hard Dog bar with a harness bar. Minimum this bar sold for $550+, at $350, this should be sold with, or without pics in a half a day. Curious as to what it looks like? Google it.
      Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
      RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

Aren't the M1 and M2 bars different heights? It would really be helpful to know exactly what model this was, and whether it includes all the hardware.

Comment

Yes, M1 and M2 are different, so are hardtop and non-hardtop bars, so are Sport and Hard Core, so more information (or pics) would be useful.

Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/6124893461.html

For the lazy...

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbes View Post
              For the lazy...
              Who's lazy? Why should someone have to go search through CL ads to see if it's posted there too?

Anyway based on the pictures posted there, this isn't a Hard Dog rollbar, looks like an old Brainstorm bar.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                Who's lazy? Why should someone have to go search through CL ads to see if it's posted there too?

Anyway based on the pictures posted there, this isn't a Hard Dog rollbar, looks like an old Brainstorm bar.
                I was more referring to OP. I posted the link because it looked a little strange and I didn't think it was a Hard Dog bar.

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post

+1 to the brainstorm bar, or a really old harddog.
                  16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbes View Post
                    I was more referring to OP. I posted the link because it looked a little strange and I didn't think it was a Hard Dog bar.
                    Oh ok, my apologies!

Comment

Working...
                    X