Hood, headlights+misc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NB] Hood, headlights+misc

Trying to free up some space and money to pay for bills and expenses. OBO for everything.
    I'm located on the west side between 20W and 85S.

IMGUR LINK FOR ALL PICTURES:
    Parts:
    http://imgur.com/a/8QSLT

Speaker/Amp/tweeters: SOLD
    NB hood, black. Dirty, but no scratches or dings. SOLD

NB1 bumper, black, banged up pretty good, left side by headlight has a nasty dip on it, and the metal sheeting behind it is bent up. Some time with a heatgun/hammer might fix it, but its in rough shape anyway, tons of rock chips and scratches. $40

NB1 headlights, also pretty roughed up. 100% working, just the cases have been cracked/broken. I've used them for the last ~5 months like this and they were still going when pulled. $50

Sub/Amp/Tweeter setup. Bought months ago with plans to install, got an exhaust instead. $100 for all of it, I think I have a random head unit laying around I'll toss in if I find it SOLD

I also have an almost complete NB1 intake with a K&N filter, just missing the AFM/IAT I think. $15 or I'm trashing it in a week.
    Last edited by wingman703; 05-03-2017, 11:12 AM.
    '00 Black NB, Track/Street car.
    It seems like the most powerful weapon in the universe is speed. Move something fast enough and it will obliterate anything

Hood, speakers gone, headlights and damaged bumper still up, price OBO just to get them off my hands.
    '00 Black NB, Track/Street car.
    It seems like the most powerful weapon in the universe is speed. Move something fast enough and it will obliterate anything

Comment

Still have those headlights?

Comment

Working...
      X