ISR Performance Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NB] ISR Performance Exhaust

I've got a lightly used ISR Performance Circuit Spec Exhaust for NB (1999-2005) Miata's. I've used it for about 8k miles and loved it. It sounds great with no rasp. Hardware and gaskets are included. Here is a link to further info about the exhaust:

www.enjukuracing.com/products/isr-performance-mazda-miata-nb-circuit-spec-exhaust-1999-2005.html

I paid $350 shipped for this exhaust new.
    It can be yours for $280 OBO!

Pick-up available in Hoschton, GA. Willing to meet within reasonable distance as well!

IMG_4721.jpg

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

I got to ride in Dooey's car when this exhaust was installed and it definitely sounded great!

What are you replacing it with?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CAKELIE View Post
      I got to ride in Dooey's car when this exhaust was installed and it definitely sounded great!

What are you replacing it with?
      Thanks man! I replaced it with 3" piping, for better flow for the turbo. This is 2.5" piping.

Comment

I have this exhaust on my NA and love it, but do yourself a favor and toss the gaskets and get these. It'll save you a ton of headache.

http://www.grimmspeed.com/grimmspeed...25-2-5-gasket/

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

This maybe obvious to others but not to me yet - does this delete the OEM cat on an NB2?
          '01 BRG #2807 FS: 4 nice black Chaparral's, $400

Build log: http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread...02#post7862902

Comment

Originally posted by DavidC View Post
            This maybe obvious to others but not to me yet - does this delete the OEM cat on an NB2?
            Yes
            sigpic

Comment

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
              X