Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodwin Racing roadstersport superstreet twin tip for ND

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [For Sale] Goodwin Racing roadstersport superstreet twin tip for ND

    Sold
    Last edited by cxmoney; 06-10-2017, 03:57 PM.

  • #2
    Dammit, I'm trying not to modify my RF cause I've got my damn swap to finish...

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 91LudeSiT View Post
      Dammit, I'm trying not to modify my RF cause I've got my damn swap to finish...

      Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
      its just an exhaust... nothing serious! better than paying the $499 plus shipping for new! and at $380, you can always resell for the same price in the future! =)
      Last edited by cxmoney; 04-20-2017, 07:33 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Man I really want it, and if I were putting an exhaust on the RF this would be the one I buy. However I'm really going to have to stand fast and finish the orange car first.

        Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 91LudeSiT View Post
          Man I really want it, and if I were putting an exhaust on the RF this would be the one I buy. However I'm really going to have to stand fast and finish the orange car first.

          Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
          well if you change your mind, let me know before it's gone! I'll be listing it on Miata.net soon. Just don't want to have to deal with shipping.

          Comment


          • #6
            Put it on the AMOC page, I bet someone local will buy it.
            2007 True Red Miata

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Zadnak View Post
              Put it on the AMOC page, I bet someone local will buy it.
              i am not familiar with AMOC. What is that?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cxmoney View Post
                i am not familiar with AMOC. What is that?
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/atlantamazdaownersclub/
                2007 True Red Miata

                Comment


                • #9
                  Awesome thank you!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Instantly dropping to my bottom dollar price for a quick sale. $320 cash. Doesn't get any better than that! Come get it!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Damn, I really want this! I won't be back in Atlanta till June though.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cx monkey do you still have this?

                        Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sorry, this has been sold

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X