1991 Mariner Blue, great shape, 172k, $5,300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA] 1991 Mariner Blue, great shape, 172k, $5,300

tl;dr - 1991 mariner blue Miata in great shape, everything works, no engine modifications, 172k miles, $5,300

My wife is due at the end of May, and I tragically have to sell my '91 mariner blue to make room in the garage for something bigger. The car is in very good cosmetic condition and excellent mechanical and functional condition. The paint looks great from 8' - see pictures - closer inspection will reveal the typical scuffs and blemishes that you should expect on a 26 year old car that has been driven its whole life. The interior is also in great condition; no rips or tears on the seats. The top looks and functions great with no leaks. Everything works on the car. There are no known leaks and no issues. The A/C has been converted to r134a, and it blows cold. The car has been garaged by me and by the previous owner. The car has modifications, but no engine mods and most everything is fairly easily reversible if desired. Here's a non-exhaustive list of the mods. Text me if you have specific questions:

-Hard Dog roll bar
    -TEIN coilovers (these are ride-height adjustable)
    -15x7 Chaparral wheels - these were installed at Rspeed less than two years ago and are in nearly pristine condition
    -front and rear tower braces
    -front and rear lips
    -OEM fog lights
    -frame rails
    -bigger brakes (I think NB brakes) with steel lines - brakes are awesome
    -all aluminum koyorad radiator
    -Alpine head unit and amplifier and upgraded speakers - stereo sounds great, includes ipod hook-up in console, wired for satellite
    -hard top striker plates
    -Momo competition 350mm steering wheel (pictures show a Momo montecarlo 320mm wheel, but it comes with the more reasonably-proportioned 350mm)
    -Hella headlights

The car has 172k miles, but it runs like a top and needs nothing outside of continued routine maintenance. Oil changes have been with 5w-30 full synthetic.

$5,300. Car is emissions exempt, but would pass emissions if tested. Texting is best - fourohfour 734-3934.

DSC00057.jpgDSC00051.jpgDSC00052.jpgDSC00053.jpgDSC00054.jpgDSC00055.jpgDSC00058.jpgDSC00059.jpgDSC00060.jpgDSC00061.jpgDSC00063.jpgDSC00064.jpgDSC00065.jpgDSC00067.jpgDSC00072.jpg

1991 Mariner Blue, great shape, 172k, $5,300

This makes my smurf look hideous, gorgeous car man GLWS. I passed this on to some friends looking for a mariner blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slip 'N' Slide

Comment

Message sent!
      - Lee -
      '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
      '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

Comment

Beautiful car. I do not envy the pain you will feel watching it drive away.
        2018 Forester 2.5i 6MT
        2017 NV3500

Comment

Working...
        X