• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA] 1994 Black Miata ~74k For Sale

SOLD!

Hi everyone,

Up for sale is my 1994 Miata.

First, let's start with the good:
    Car is low mileage. Odometer reads 72k, although the car most likely has about 74k. (I'll come back to this)
    Diff, transmission, engine oil, brake, and clutch fluid have all been changed within the last year.
    Clutch master and slave have also been recently replaced, along with a 949 Racing Braided line.
    949 Racing SS Brake lines
    Rebuilt shifter within last year.
    Delrin door bushings
    Hard Dog roll bar.
    The car has been extremely reliable for me. The only thing that has ever needed replacing is the valve cover gasket, and an 02 sensor as a result.

The bad:
    The speedometer does not work. It stopped working a few months after I bought the car, and I have never looked into the issue. I would estimate I have put 2k miles on the car while the speedometer was not working.
    The A/C is not very good. It gets sort-of-cool but definitely not cold. Again, I have not looked into this issue.
    The gauge hood is missing. Mine broke when I replaced the gauges, and I just have not gotten around to replacing it. *If you do not like the gauges in the car, I still have the original gauges.*

I am asking $4,200 OBO. I also have an ISR exhaust and some NB wheels if there is any interest, we can work out something.

Thanks for looking. PM If interested!

DSC06233.jpgDSC06235.jpgDSC06251.jpgDSC06254.jpgDSC06255.jpgDSC06256.jpgDSC06257.jpgDSC06263.jpg
    Last edited by CAKELIE; 04-24-2017, 11:28 AM.
    sigpic

What a great deal on a great car. Wish I had a few grand sitting around right now.
    Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
    RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

Those gauges are so clean!!

Comment

PM'd.
        - Lee -
        '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
        '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

Comment

What was the damage in the accident to the left front?
          1996 PEP 1998-2012
          1991 BRG #1332 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by Twisties View Post
            What was the damage in the accident to the left front?
            The car was backed into while parked. I actually watched it happen. Insurance covered it, and I believe the panel was replaced.
            sigpic

Comment

At this point, an original cluster hood would be so brittle, it would break if you look at it wrong. Thankfully, you can get one shipped to your house in a couple days from Moss, for like $129. The speedo likely has a bad sending gear, easily fixed by RSpeed for very little money, ditto the AC. The last time I was at RSpeed, Hector said he has a really good AC fix, but as your AC is still working, I'd bet a quick recharge will get you cold air in no time.

Unless you're looking for an investment grade miata ( whatever the heck that is ), like a super low mileage BRG, 93LE come to mind, then a properly repaired sub 100k miata for less than $5,000, sounds like a pretty good deal. Throw in a sweet double diagonal roll bar and I'd say you just can't lose on this car.
              Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
              RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, oldgrayfrog.

Someone come take a look and make me an offer!
                sigpic

Comment

sounds like a very good deal to me. clean, low millage, a couple extra goodies and everything that needs to be done is fairly small issues. someone should deff scoop this up
                  1997 mx-5

Comment

Nice looking car! Why did I buy a house with only two bays?!?!?!?!
                    '01 BRG #2807 FS: 4 nice black Chaparral's, $400

Build log: http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread...02#post7862902

Comment

Hi,

I am interested in your 94 Miata, it has been hard finding a miata in georgia with low miles for such a good price. I have been looking for one to work on with my dad over the summer as a graduation present and was wondering if yours is still for sale.

If you could please email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 6789107027 please do, I am very interested in this car.

Comment

This does look like a nice deal.. minor issues can be fixed in an afternoon. Also power windows & Cruise = Torsen diff.
                        The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
                        http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth97 View Post
                          This does look like a nice deal.. minor issues can be fixed in an afternoon. Also power windows & Cruise = Torsen diff.
                          I should've mentioned this earlier. While it DOES have a LSD, it is the clutch-type Tochichifujisomething-or-other.

Also, bump and price drop to $4,200
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice car, GLWS!

May I ask which steering wheel that is?

Comment

Looks like an original top
                              92 Italia "Competizione Speciale". 91 BRG, '69 Corvette "Mojo". '14 F150 Coyote 5.0. Looking for something blue.

Comment

Working...
                              X