2008 Mazda 3 with only 83k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] 2008 Mazda 3 with only 83k

A co-worker of mine just bought a brand new CX9 and is selling his Mazda 3. It's a 2 owner accident free car that has been well maintained. Everything works and doesn't have any mechanical issues. It's a base model with an automatic transmission. The only issue is he slightly scraped the rear of the rear left door and a small section of the rear quarter panel. He tried to clean it up and use a little bit of touch up paint to hide his embarrassing encounter with a drive up partisan. The damage is minimal at best. He is only asking for $4700. This would be a great car for someone who wants a good daily driver. He works in Roswell and lives in Alpharetta. If anyone is interested please PM me and I will have him call you directly for all questions. Thanks. IMG_0585.jpgIMG_0586.jpgIMG_0584.jpgIMG_0587.jpgIMG_0588.jpg
    Failure is not an option!
    1995 Classic Red NA

Sorry, I thought I put this in the Non Miata section. If the administrator could please place this in the correct section I would appreciate it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    1995 Classic Red NA

Comment

You should check the alignment on that thing. It seems to be leaning to the left...
      sigpic
      No matter how many friends you think you have, the size of your funeral will depend on the weather.
      Originally posted by sharkythesharkdogg
      I don't want some dude's balls on my neck while I'm yelling at some Vietnamese guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beastinthebushes View Post
        You should check the alignment on that thing. It seems to be leaning to the left...
        Hahaha. The funny guy. That made me laugh more then it should of.

Comment

My buddy just sold his car. Thanks for looking.
          1995 Classic Red NA

Comment

Working...
          X