Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Random Replacement parts (Steering Wheel, 1995 DD Radio/Tape/Cd, Front and Rear Bumper spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Looking for Random Replacement parts (Steering Wheel, 1995 DD Radio/Tape/Cd, Front and Rear Bumper spoilers)

Hey Everybody,

I've recently got back into the states and I'm wanting to get things sorted on my 95M.
    Im basically looking for a few things maybe you have laying around and would like to get rid of, I'd rather buy something from a forum member than buy it new or from someone else so that we can both benefit.

1) Steering Wheel ( I'd like to get an either mint replacement with the airbag and all or a wood grain one )
    around the top and some of the sides of mine are worn to where it feels like I'm grabbing some old lady's elbow.

2) A Stock Miata Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Player ( I know my first Miata didn't have the double din receiver in it, but this one does and I'd prefer to keep it as such ) the problem with mine is that the volume knob is indecisive when it comes to adjustment, it can't figure out if it wants to go louder or quieter, either way it's annoying.

3) Front and Rear spoilers ( ya know, what they call lips ) I really don't care if it's a replica or the real deal, I'd prefer a cheap one used or not. GV replica or R replica, doesn't matter to me.

3.5) Door speakers & Headrest Speakers ( the door speakers are dookie and the headrest ones are blown )

4) Tan Driver's side M Edition Seat ( it's a long shot but if you happen to have one and would like to get rid of it for cheap let me know ) my current M Edition seat is torn and I'd like to get a replacement.

4.5) Hood/Bonnet ( my current one has some less than pleasing hail damage done to it ) any color will do as long as it's dent, bend and hail free.

5) If you have anything laying around that you would like to get rid of for cheap or even free, post it here or private message me, I know I'm forgetting something that I might need and maybe you have it.

I have $cash$ in hand or we can use PayPal and I will travel to you or we can meet at a place of your choosing. Just post what you have on the thread or you can Private message me.

THANKS!

-C

Last edited by killercd4g63; 03-07-2017, 09:43 PM.
    I'm Not Suffering From Insanity I'm Enjoying Every Second Of It :banana:

I've got an NA1 steering wheel with airbag that's in pretty good shape you can have for free. I also have a very cool Moto Lita steering wheel with a hub that will fit a miata. It's an original wood rim steering wheel from an MGA. $200 will pry it from my hands. It's a little big, I got it for the Italia I had and found at 6'4" it was hitting my knees. Pretty sure that it wouldn't be an issue for shorter drivers.
    Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
    RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

I have most all except for the spoiler including a fair condition set of 95 M edition seats(individual headrest) in Suwanee. Email is best. [email protected].
      David Luney - Suwanee GA
      [email protected]
      04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgrayfrog View Post
        I've got an NA1 steering wheel with airbag that's in pretty good shape you can have for free. I also have a very cool Moto Lita steering wheel with a hub that will fit a miata. It's an original wood rim steering wheel from an MGA. $200 will pry it from my hands. It's a little big, I got it for the Italia I had and found at 6'4" it was hitting my knees. Pretty sure that it wouldn't be an issue for shorter drivers.
        Hey thanks! you know i actually bought this miata from you lol
        ill take that stock wheel off of you, i'm really not a big fan of aftermarket wheels.

Originally posted by miatastuff View Post
        I have most all except for the spoiler including a fair condition set of 95 M edition seats(individual headrest) in Suwanee. Email is best. [email protected].
        So i'm assuming you have the radio, speakers and the hood?
        im actually looking for the solid one piece M edition seats with the "M edition" stitching underneath the headrest speakers.
        I'll email you pictures of exactly what i'm looking for :)
        Thanks again!

Comment

I've got a very nice shape passenger M-Edition cover if you'd like to transplant...

Comment

I have a nice vinyl wheel with airbag from my 95. $45

I also have a racing beat type II rear wing that needs paint $80
            Last edited by Stealth97; 03-08-2017, 09:34 AM.
            The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
            http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

Comment

The 95M edition (merlot) came with unique separate head rest. These became very popular with fanboys, which is likely how your M came to have a different set of seats. If you're looking to do a restoration, then David's M seats are the way to go. Otherwise you're looking at a set of tan NA8 seats from a 96 or 97M edition.

Ive had so many cars, I barely remember having a merlot! Oddly, for the first time in ten years, I don't have a miata at all! You can come by for that wheel when you want, but I'm going out of commission in the morning, I'm having surgery at Piedmont Hospital tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM. I doubt I'll be up to rustling through boxes of miata parts for a little while.
              Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
              RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

I have a set of 95M seats that need to be recovered, complete, on sliders for $150

have a mint stock wheel with airbag for $50
                Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution

Comment

Hey again everyone,

im actually having to head up to nashville, tan this weekend starting tommorow so i was hoping to be able to pick the things up this weekend but apparently not. i can however do so a day next week or the following weekend.

OGF, ill for sure stop by and pick that wheel up from you, just let me know when is a good time to do so since you're going to be all doped up from surgery :) lol

Miatastuff, i will email you tommorow with the radio deck receiver i'm talking about, in sure you know i just want to double check

scratchnsniff, if these are the same covers that i have i wouldn't mind, i mean they are basically stock one piece seats with the tannish peanut butter colors on them. The problem i have in on the lower left part where your thigh sits, it's ripped wide open and it just bugs the hell out of me.

stealth97, i think i'm going to go ahead and pick up OGFs wheel but thanks!
                  The wing i think you're referring to isn't what i'm looking for, i want the rear lower bumper accent spoiler, not the boot lid spoiler.

mrbill, i'm not exactly looking to put any recovery work into the seat, i'd rather just get a solid tan seat and be done with it. i have a lot of paint body work to complete on the M and i just don't have the patience for interior work.

706-816-6246. This is my number to better get a hold of me. Like i said, if you have anything else you want to get rid of let me know. i've been contemplating a test pipe because i live in a non emissions sector of ga...
                  Last edited by killercd4g63; 03-09-2017, 08:39 PM. Reason: adding mobile

Comment

Working...
                  X