Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to buy a clean NA/NB ASAP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Wanted] Looking to buy a clean NA/NB ASAP

    I am looking to buy a a clean Miata. I have had my dreams of owning another Miata cut short by the countless arguments I have had with my wife. I have started a new Job that will provide a company vehicle so this has given me leverage to live the dream again. Enough about my sad life.

    I am looking for a clean Miata that preferably is a GA car. The AC is very important and emission compliance if not exempt. I would like some thing that has some mods such as exhaust, wheels, suspension, hardtop etc. I am looking to spend $3-4 depending on the circumstances. I have cash in hand so PM me what you have with pics and price. Also please don't hijack my thread. Thanks for looking and God Bless.
    Failure is not an option!
    1995 Classic Red NA

  • #2
    I've got a clean 78K mile, original paint, rust free, well maintained 97 NA, working AC that can easily pass Georgia inspections, but it's more than 4K
    Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution

    Comment


    • #3
      That is going to be a tough price point - especially with a hard top. Those are typically $1000 alone. I am thinking of selling my 1995 with 103K miles. I had it for 3 years and replaced most everything including the suspension. It has Koni's, a Roadster Sport exhaust, working A/C and passes smog. I expect $6K with the hard top
      '90 Miata
      2005 Lotus

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Alphadawg View Post
        That is going to be a tough price point - especially with a hard top.
        Bingo.
        A realistic price point expectation would be easy to fill in a fairly timely manner.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Was the first thread not enough?

          http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/sho...buy-a-NA-or-NB

          Good luck finding one man.....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MARKS_NB View Post
            Was the first thread not enough?

            http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/sho...buy-a-NA-or-NB

            Good luck finding one man.....

            Nobody asked you. Are you talking Smack. I remember you. You were the guy who was flipping a Miata that you bought from the dealership you work at. You were never was able to meet up because you didn't have insurance on the car and couldn't take it from the dealer you work at. Kick rocks
            Last edited by 5speedsForever; 03-07-2017, 07:07 PM.
            Failure is not an option!
            1995 Classic Red NA

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MARKS_NB View Post
              Was the first thread not enough?

              http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/sho...buy-a-NA-or-NB

              Good luck finding one man.....
              Dude, the guy's been looking for close to a year! After not posting in the original thread for three months, I think he's entitled to start a new thread if he wants to. The guys been a contributing member of the forum for years, meaning he actually contributed out of his pocket to keep the site up and running. Your comment is just straight up thread crapping. If nobody's mentioned it to you yet, we try to maintain a friendly forum. The guys on here actually get to know the other members, and will show up to help you change a timing belt or clutch. I guarantee with your smart *** remarks, nobody's gonna wanna have a beer with you, let alone help with your car. Now play nice!
              Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
              RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 5speedsForever View Post
                Nobody asked you. Are you talking Smack. I remember you. You were the guy who was flipping a Miata that you bought from the dealership you work at. You were never was able to meet up because you didn't have insurance on the car and couldn't take it from the dealer you work at. Kick rocks
                Nice shot at trying to slander me. If you'd like proof that the car was fully insured and registered I'd be more than happy to provide that to you. You've got to be an idiot these days to not have car insurance. Especially on a car you're selling and people are test driving. You had plenty of chances to come look at the car but nothing ever came of it so don't blatantly lie about it and say it was because of this and that on my part.....

                Like I said. Good luck finding a car. I just didn't see a reason for another post when you can just bump the one you've got. The last post was closer to two months ago at the very end of December. My apologies to all that read this. I'll play nice now and you wont read anything else from me....Don't wanna burn any bridges.....Have a good day......

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MARKS_NB View Post
                  Nice shot at trying to slander me. If you'd like proof that the car was fully insured and registered I'd be more than happy to provide that to you. You've got to be an idiot these days to not have car insurance. Especially on a car you're selling and people are test driving. You had plenty of chances to come look at the car but nothing ever came of it so don't blatantly lie about it and say it was because of this and that on my part.....

                  Like I said. Good luck finding a car. I just didn't see a reason for another post when you can just bump the one you've got. The last post was closer to two months ago at the very end of December. My apologies to all that read this. I'll play nice now and you wont read anything else from me....Don't wanna burn any bridges.....Have a good day......
                  OGF I appreciate that you brought some common sense to the issue. You have always been a great guy.

                  Slander? Lies? Lol. You know what the situation was. As I digress. If you didn't have anything positive to add to the post or forum why say anything all? I love Mr. Bill's Quote. "Instead of being part of the problem, why not be apart of a successful solution." I would never crap on someone else thread. I reached out to this great community for help and I ended up on a bad episode of Jerry Springer. Please can we can move this along to the original subject.
                  Failure is not an option!
                  1995 Classic Red NA

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/6033557560.html
                    This one caught my interest and thought it might be a "potential" for you. Negotiate and get the price you feel it's worth to you. Wishing you all the good luck possible with your search.
                    sigpic
                    Tripper Cook
                    1999 10AE

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Days of Thunder View Post
                      https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/6033557560.html
                      This one caught my interest and thought it might be a "potential" for you. Negotiate and get the price you feel it's worth to you. Wishing you all the good luck possible with your search.
                      if that is a clear title and original paint that would be a steal.

                      as for the whole Jerry Springer thing, I'm waiting for the gratuitous violence
                      Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Days of Thunder View Post
                        https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/6033557560.html
                        This one caught my interest and thought it might be a "potential" for you. Negotiate and get the price you feel it's worth to you. Wishing you all the good luck possible with your search.
                        That is a great price.

                        Crazy how NBs are now as cheap or cheaper then NAs.
                        1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                        2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Days of Thunder View Post
                          https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/6033557560.html
                          This one caught my interest and thought it might be a "potential" for you. Negotiate and get the price you feel it's worth to you. Wishing you all the good luck possible with your search.

                          I appreciate you pointing out this vehicle. Contacted the owner and he is a broker. I am trying to avoid that senerio. I'm hoping to find a car that has a good history and pride of ownership. Thanks again.
                          Failure is not an option!
                          1995 Classic Red NA

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Just curious, how hard is it to remove the bottom cladding on said vehicle? I mean will the paint be damaged? Oh and good luck with your search.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Theo View Post
                              Just curious, how hard is it to remove the bottom cladding on said vehicle? I mean will the paint be damaged? Oh and good luck with your search.
                              It comes off easy but there are holes in the rocker.
                              David Luney - Suwanee GA
                              [email protected]
                              04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X