BNIB Joe's intake for Mazdaspeed MSM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NB] BNIB Joe's intake for Mazdaspeed MSM

I have a brand-new-in-box Joe's intake available. I decided the MSM is quick enough for me as-is, and this would lead to a slippery slope of downpipe, wideband O2 sensor, A/F gauge, gauge pods, etc. And I don't really have the funds to purchase all that at this time. I'd rather save up for wheels and/or coilovers right now. Joe only builds these every once in awhile, usually 2 or 3 batches per year.

edit - decided to keep it.
    Last edited by danMSM; 03-08-2017, 10:10 AM. Reason: decided to keep it

kick ***! too bad im broke right now :(. was planning on getting joe to build me one in a few months once i saved some more but may have to see if i can free up funds now
    1997 mx-5

Comment

I've read good things about joes intake. Intake is a must have for a msm owner. Makes the car sound and have the power it should. I opted for the flyin Miata kit on mine but joes is a great budget intake. I recommend the blow off valve and inlet pipe be replaced or you will have issues later on even on stock intake.

Comment

One of the important aspects of Joe's intake, and I'm pretty sure no other intakes out there offer this, is that the MAF is relocated to just before the throttle body. So it actually receives compressed air from the turbo. Everyone else's measures just after the air filter. My not-even-remotely-close-to-expert analysis says that this should provide a more accurate measurement of oxygen for the computer to raise the appropriate fuel pressure for as close to stoichiometric A/F ratio as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Shwing View Post
          kick ***! too bad im broke right now :(. was planning on getting joe to build me one in a few months once i saved some more but may have to see if i can free up funds now
          Just let me know. I am in no rush to sell it.

Comment

Working...
          X