NB wheels/stock "sport" supension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA+NB] NB wheels/stock "sport" supension

Stock NB wheels. No curb rash, several small(pinhead size) paintchips on each wheel. Look like they were plastidipped at one point before being painted, as there is still plastidip material inside the lug holes, hidden once you have the lugnuts on. Drove on these for over a year so I don't think any of them are bent or crooked. Tires are Dunlop Direzza DZ102, not much life left. Around a year old. Great for drift spares or clean them up/refinish them for a stock look. SOLD

Stock NB "sport" suspension. Don't seem to be blown to me, car only had 85K when they were pulled. Not really sure what they are worth, I know some people like the NB tophats for "moar low" or something, I don't have the tools to get them off safely so all yours.SOLD

Can meet inside the perimeter, or you can come to me on the westside of Atlanta(outside the perimeter between 20 and 85).

Last edited by wingman703; 02-27-2017, 10:32 AM.
    '00 Black NB, Track/Street car.
    It seems like the most powerful weapon in the universe is speed. Move something fast enough and it will obliterate anything

Well dang, that was fast. Both wheels and suspension SPF.
    '00 Black NB, Track/Street car.
    It seems like the most powerful weapon in the universe is speed. Move something fast enough and it will obliterate anything

Comment

**** lol, wanted those wheels
      Marta

Comment

Working...
      X