Suspension parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NB] Suspension parts

KYB AGX 4-way shocks. Used 1 season of autox, less than 5k miles. Includes bump stops and dust covers. Working fine when removed. Can be used for NAs, but better if using NB rear tophats. $520 plus shipping new. $300

Flyin Miata front and rear anti-sway bars. Includes bushings and brackets. $209 plus shipping new. $125.

Stock spring set. $50
    stock end links. $25

I'm north of Atlanta, so I might be able to meet for deliver. I'm also going to various SCCA, BMW, Atlanta Autox events.
    Attached Files

How many miles are on the sway bars? I was gonna buy them new soon but I don't mind a nice used set :D I'm also north of Atlanta. Roswell, Alpharetta, and Suwanee area.

Comment

Originally posted by Aidam View Post
      How many miles are on the sway bars?
      Does that matter?
      92 Italia "Competizione Speciale". 91 BRG, '69 Corvette "Mojo". '14 F150 Coyote 5.0. Looking for something blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynra Rockets View Post
        Does that matter?
        I lol'd...

Comment

Sway bars likely have less than 10,000 miles. Car is primarily used for autox and mountain drive. Bushings should be in perfect shape, but I can provide a pic if desired.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynra Rockets View Post
            Does that matter?
            Not sure if it does or doesn't, that's why I asked. Thanks for the helpful and informative response.

I'm gonna PM you Slown, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Aidam View Post
              Not sure if it does or doesn't, that's why I asked.
              Sway bars don't rotate or wear, so mileage is not an issue. When you install them, recommend you find some bushing grease - will help keep the noise down with the contact between bushing and bar. Example here: http://www.prothanesuspensionparts.c...=gbaseprothane

Lastly, check the torque specs carefully for the rear sway bar, especially. I *may* have broken one of the studs back there by tightening a little too much. Turned a short job into a PITA. Should be able to find those specs via Google. It's not a lot, IIRC.

I've been running the same set over several track days, and a couple of autox events, no problems here. Several active members run the FM bars. Good luck and enjoy!
              2000 SE #558

Comment

Working...
              X