No announcement yet.

Random Items: PS Delete Pulley, Supra Injectors, Drilled/Tapped Oil Pan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLD] Random Items: PS Delete Pulley, Supra Injectors, Drilled/Tapped Oil Pan

Here are a few items that I'd like to get off the garage shelf o' parts.
    These are available for pickup (I'm located in Newnan) or I can ship at your expense if needed.

SOLD PS Delete Pulley - These are almost unobtanium now as they were discontinued by Mazda years ago. This piece allows you to delete PS but retain AC. Pulley still spins nice and freely with no noise. - $100 SOLD

SOLD Supra 305cc Injectors - These were cleaned & flow tested by Injector Rehab and used temporarily in my little brother's S/C 10AE. They are compatible with the stock ECU. - $50 SOLD

SOLD Drilled & Tapped 1.8L Oil Pan - As seen, it is already tapped and has a barbed fitting for an oil drain return line and is also fitted for an oil temp sensor/sender (under the dipstick hole). Baffle is included. - $50 SOLD

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

That ps delete pulley is really Miata gold. Can't find them anymore. Except for the 1 or 2 in my garage as well lol. Glws!
    1995 Miata in progress

Comment

Update, PS delete pulley has been sold.

Originally posted by Munky View Post
      That ps delete pulley is really Miata gold. Can't find them anymore. Except for the 1 or 2 in my garage as well lol. Glws!
      Yup, this one flew off the shelf pretty quickly!

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
        Update, PS delete pulley has been sold.

Yup, this one flew off the shelf pretty quickly!
        I don't understand why nobody has just taken one and copied it. You either cast or CNC the same part pretty cheap. Coming up with a pulley wouldn't be hard either I think.

Comment

Originally posted by 91LudeSiT View Post
          I don't understand why nobody has just taken one and copied it. You either cast or CNC the same part pretty cheap. Coming up with a pulley wouldn't be hard either I think.
          They just recently became unavailable...up until 2 or 3 months ago could still order the Kia one which was identical...so no need to do so at the time...

Comment

Originally posted by 91LudeSiT View Post
            Actually I was going to borrow this one so I could do exactly that. Does the new owner mind if I take a look at it?
            Chris and Lola

Comment

Originally posted by CMP View Post
              Actually I was going to borrow this one so I could do exactly that. Does the new owner mind if I take a look at it?
              You could borrow mine as I have no Miata at the moment.
              1995 Miata in progress

Comment

Originally posted by CMP View Post
                I forgot all about that honestly, I'm so sorry Chris! Just got tired of the clutter and starting cleaning. It's already shipped off to KY.

Comment

It's all good, looks like Miguel is coming to the rescue. Sorry for whoring up your sale thread!
                  Chris and Lola

Comment

Injectors sold! Oil pan is all that remains!

Comment

Bump. Would like the pan to leave the garage. It's boxed and ready to ship if you don't want to have to come all the way down to Newnan. :lol:

Comment

Last bump for the pan.

Comment

Working...
                        X