15in panasports with good tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] 15in panasports with good tires

Got these in on a car have them on my na now but not sure if i wanna keep them. Figured I'd post up here and if they sell they sell if not ill keep them.

Wheels are all in ok shape they need cleaned really badly and will need to be repainted again. No bends or damage to them just clear coat peeling and dirty. Tires on them are 205 50 15s all matching and in really good shape they are a off brand tire i believe but very useable.

Not really sure what these sell for used so I'm gonna ask 400 with tires and go from there. Call or text 6785232384 - Zach

0107171831a1.jpg
    0107171645a1.jpg

You can't go wrong with Panasports. Like
    92 Italia "Competizione Speciale". 91 BRG, '69 Corvette "Mojo". '14 F150 Coyote 5.0. Looking for something blue.

Comment

Panasports are awesome, though saying that makes me feel old.
      2018 Forester 2.5i 6MT
      2017 NV3500

Comment

I know somebody wants these. No reasonable offer will be refused i like them just don't need these as extra wheels in the garage right now

Comment

15in panasports with good tires

Very interested but I'm not sure when I'll have the funds

Found this today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Slip 'N' Slide

Comment

Bump price drop to 300

Comment

Sold

Comment

Thank goodness, I don't even have a miata right now and was still considering those!
                Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
                RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

I left your place and went and bought these as well. :) I was on a wheel buying mission Friday. I'm going to put these on my 96M.

Comment

Working...
                  X