No announcement yet.

Moss Low Pro Projectors, MSM 6-speed, 4.10 Torsen, RB NB Intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] [NA+NB] Moss Low Pro Projectors, MSM 6-speed, 4.10 Torsen, RB NB Intake

Hey everyone. Selling my last NA and I am clearing out a few things that are related. At least until school is over(you never fully get rid of the Miata addiction).

Racing beat intake elbow and like new K&N filter. For NB Miatas, but you could get creative with it. Retails over $200, less than half of that here. - $70 SOLD

6-speed transmission from a Mazdaspeed Miata. Under 100k miles, absolutely no issues, shifter included. - $500 SOLD

Set of Moss Motorsports low profile headlights for sale for an NA Mazda Miata (1989-1998)
    Projector low beams and reflector high beams. These are SO much brighter than stock Miata lights. - $200 SOLD

Big wing with carbon end plates. Sized similarly to a gtc-300, but I'll measure in a few hours. No idea on brand, price reflects that. Wing actually generates downforce well under 100mph. Have had it at 140mph on track with no issues. - $100 SOLD

Torsen diff with a 4.10 ratio. Has axles. Can include all new fluids in bottle. Carrier is nice and strong, no broken arms. - $300 SOLD
    Last edited by harrybeachdog; 02-15-2017, 10:35 PM.
    Harrison -- I like modifying stuff. Current - White 92
    Past - 96 Montego, 94 Red, 90 Red, 97 Black.
    Everybody always need more of 2 things: Whp and Cowbell.

How much for the big wang
    1995 Miata in progress

Comment

Just realized the pics didn't attach to the first post. Weird. And apparently I forgot prices. I'm just super on top of everything right now.

410 Diff.jpgBig wing 1.jpgBig wing 2.jpgBig wing 3.jpgMoss Lights 1.jpgMoss Lights 2.jpgMoss Lights 3.jpgMoss Lights 4.jpgMoss Lights 5.jpgMoss Lights 6.jpgMSM Trans 1.jpgRB intake 1.jpgRB intake 2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Munky View Post
        How much for the big wang
        Realized I derped and forgot pricing. Updated original post. $100obo

Comment

Geez, some amazing prices, this stuff shouldn't last long.

Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

PM'ed you.
            David Luney - Suwanee GA
            [email protected]
            04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

Originally posted by miatastuff View Post
              PM'ed you.
              Emailed.

Comment

Where are you located?

Comment

That Racing Beat intake is one of the few cold air intakes that actually work! I had a Chinese knockoff (they cast a real one then ground the logo off, but not quite enough you couldn't still read it!) and I loved it.

The Moss low pros are worth every penny at the MSRP of $495.00, at $200 they're a freakin steal. Not only are they three times as bright as the stock ones, you don't turn on the air brakes every time you raise your lights. Seriously the drag put on the car by the stock barn door lights is awful. Finally, those vertically challenged will love being able to see in front of their cars when they have their lights on�� Good luck with sale!
                  Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
                  RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

I'd love to pick up the lights depending on where you are

Comment

Originally posted by oldgrayfrog View Post
                      That Racing Beat intake is one of the few cold air intakes that actually work! I had a Chinese knockoff (they cast a real one then ground the logo off, but not quite enough you couldn't still read it!) and I loved it.

The Moss low pros are worth every penny at the MSRP of $495.00, at $200 they're a freakin steal. Not only are they three times as bright as the stock ones, you don't turn on the air brakes every time you raise your lights. Seriously the drag put on the car by the stock barn door lights is awful. Finally, those vertically challenged will love being able to see in front of their cars when they have their lights on�� Good luck with sale!
                      Thanks for the endorsement OGF! I did absolutely love the headlights, just don't have a miata for them anymore.
                      I wonder if I could fit these to my current daily...

Originally posted by rockstar b View Post
                      I'd love to pick up the lights depending on where you are
                      I must've left my location out of my profile, sorry. Vinings/Cumberland area(75/285).

Comment

Oh, price drop on the trans. Will also accept certain firearms in trade.

Comment

Everything included on the headlights? Plug and play? And do they retain the movement of the headlight cover up and down?
                          '91 Supercharged Laguna Seca Blue C-Package

Comment

Originally posted by Mastercamo View Post
                            Everything included on the headlights? Plug and play? And do they retain the movement of the headlight cover up and down?
                            Everything you need is there. Headlights still go up and down(just not as far up, lol). They're wired for blades that plug directly into the factory harness.

Comment

Headlights pending to rosiesux.

Comment

Working...
                              X